Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every woman is a feminist until the check comes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems to me that many women who are into the feminist deal aren't really about actual equality, but a equal +1 mindset.

The one thing about you younger guys I'll say is, with the near omniscient prevalence of social media in people's lives, you have a better chance of catching some scallywag that got ran through by every Tom, Rick, and Hank at Dudebro U trying to play like she is little Miss innocent.

All of a sudden, they find themselves at a bullshit job because their underwater transgender basket weaving degree doesn't amount to shit in the real world work force, and now they got to lure some poor decent sucker to save them because of their stupid decisions in life.

Women.can be absolute faggots.

Don't settle for a basic Becky, but also don't dismiss a woman you actually have feelings for and is a good person just because "reasons".

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
      So I went out with this chick who is a hardcore feminist. Normally I hate feminist but this chick wasn't a normal looking feminist. She was a hot middle eastern chick, 5'3, black hair, beautiful face, Americanized, fat ass, and big ass ****. Great body all around. 10/10 easily. I got a date with her from my buddy who works with her. He warned me on how she was but I told him chill, just want to hit it a few times and leave. Hardcore feminist don't do long term relationships anyway so i knew I was good.

So we went out to this pretty pricey restaurant. The conversation was boring as **** but I know if I act like I was interested to what she is saying and act like I cared, my chances were good at smashing. As she was finishing up her conversation on her major in Lesbian Dance Theory in college, the check came in.

I thought to myself it would be a good idea to ask her to split the check as she was a feminist but when I brought up the idea, she got mad and started this lecture of how guys should pay the check on the first date and blah blah blah, how she is old fashion and what not. I thought to myself, the irony of what this woman believes. Anyway, I paid the check and we went our separate ways. Feminists are a bunch of morons.
      uhm duuuuuh that's why they are women.

Comment

Took advantage for what? Free food? B*tch makes 7 figures a year. I doubt she's starving..
        *****ies just love the power, they will take advantage of anyone they can for any petty reason.

Comment

This reminds me of Annies bullshit of the week thread.

Comment

So I went out with this chick who is a hardcore feminist. Normally I hate feminist but this chick wasn't a normal looking feminist. She was a hot middle eastern chick, 5'3, black hair, beautiful face, Americanized, fat ass, and big ass ****. Great body all around. 10/10 easily. I got a date with her from my buddy who works with her. He warned me on how she was but I told him chill, just want to hit it a few times and leave. Hardcore feminist don't do long term relationships anyway so i knew I was good.

So we went out to this pretty pricey restaurant. The conversation was boring as **** but I know if I act like I was interested to what she is saying and act like I cared, my chances were good at smashing. As she was finishing up her conversation on her major in Lesbian Dance Theory in college, the check came in.

I thought to myself it would be a good idea to ask her to split the check as she was a feminist but when I brought up the idea, she got mad and started this lecture of how guys should pay the check on the first date and blah blah blah, how she is old fashion and what not. I thought to myself, the irony of what this woman believes. Anyway, I paid the check and we went our separate ways. Feminists are a bunch of morons.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              This reminds me of Annies bullshit of the week thread.
              I can honestly say that my hatred of women started when people on here actually thought Rhonda Rousey could start hanging with WW men in a ring.

Not when Annie buggered the first 10 year old that made the first move watching Audley Harrison highlights.

Don't paint us all with the same brush.

Don't be that guy.

Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sicario* again.

Feminists are the biggest hypocrites on the planet!

Back in the Myspace days I had this hard core feminist wannabe model chick on my D! She kept bragging how her and her man were a power couple.

I had to explain to her that power couple means both the man and woman are both independently ballers with their own careers or their own businesses. She then went on to think all the uneducated NBA wives and gf's were her ultimate status goal to become one day.

So she then attacks the LGBT community saying everyone just wants to be a woman. I don't even know what to do in response to this one.

So she then sends me all kinds of weak sext pics asking me to smash. I'm like what about your man? She's then like its ok you can be my other man on the down low.

I wanted to expose her so bad, but I did not. She then changed her profile to something like: "I'm Lawyered Up Go Ahead and Try Me!"

Which was a cryptic message to all of us she sent the sexting pics to and tried to smash that she'll sue us if we put her on blast LOL
                I'll put her **** out there. Let her so called imagined attorney test me in japan

Comment

It’s a rule always offer to pay on the first date or at least wait for her to offer to split the check. You blew your shot after all that patience and plotting. Damn bro I feel for you been there before.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    I can honestly say that my hatred of women started when people on here actually thought Rhonda Rousey could start hanging with WW men in a ring.

Not when Annie buggered the first 10 year old that made the first move watching Audley Harrison highlights.

Don't paint us all with the same brush.

Don't be that guy.

Guy.
                    Well idk about all that i'm just calling his story BS. A story for the bros.

Comment

A big part of the problem today is that the average slob can go on any online personals site and get 100 replies per day from losers trying to impress them. So now we have very average/ordinary women who no one would give the time of day to ten years ago, with their ass up in the air because they get loads of attention online. We live in a Snapchat/Instagram world now, and women are getting their heads filled with a sense of entitlement because they have ****. They know they can be picky because there will always be some desperate cvck who still shows up at her door with candy and flowers like it's 1958, and kissing her ass telling her how beautiful she is.

On the other hand, if you are the one asking a girl out on a date, then protocol dictates you should pick up the check. But I get what you're saying with regard to hardcore feminists who say they want to be treated as equals. Yeah, those type can pay their own way, LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X