No announcement yet.

It was in Martinez' HBO contract to fight GGG after Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King_ View Post
    Everybody already knows Martinez, along with (Sturm, Quillin, Pirog)and anyone else back then wanted nothing to do with Golovkin.

Clear duck by Martinez. Unofficial W for Golovkin. These unofficial "ducking victories" often go unnoticed and untalked about on this forum, I've noticed. Especially when people try to downgrade GGG's opponents.
    so Ward, Lara and Canelo have unofficial Ws over g string?

Comment

for that idiot daggum who loves to talk but doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Loeffler said Martinez never ducked GGG and Martinez promoter said it was in Sergio's contract to fight GGG if he beat Cotto

Comment

If he actually just fought him instead of fighting guys like Macklin and Murray we could have maybe seen a still in shape prime Martinez Vs. GGG... too bad, Martinez was scared of this match up.

Comment

I thought Pirog agreed to fight Golovkin but suffered his career ending back-injury before the fight could go ahead. Some fight that would have been.

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
            Everybody already knows Martinez, along with (Sturm, Quillin, Pirog)and anyone else back then wanted nothing to do with Golovkin.

Clear duck by Martinez. Unofficial W for Golovkin. These unofficial "ducking victories" often go unnoticed and untalked about on this forum, I've noticed. Especially when people try to downgrade GGG's opponents.
            Lol... Yes spot on Martinez retiring had nothing to do with his age or injuries. You’re a genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              for that idiot daggum who loves to talk but doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. Loeffler said Martinez never ducked GGG and Martinez promoter said it was in Sergio's contract to fight GGG if he beat Cotto

Martinez is a known ducker, he avoided the Chavez fight for 2 years and then retired after he stole a victory.

He definitely ducked GGG, there are numerous comments from Di Bella, his promoter, saying that they wanted nothing to do with that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                Lol... Yes spot on Martinez retiring had nothing to do with his age or injuries. You’re a genius.
                You should check out the idiot above who responded to me

Comment

Working...
                X