Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ouma Was The Only Fighter to Push Golovkin, NOT Brook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouma Was The Only Fighter to Push Golovkin, NOT Brook!

There's no escaping this reality. NSB is a place to discuss historical fights, either on tactics, technique, and dramas...ok, so what's the need to justify Brook's performance and criticize Golovkin? Ouma made Kazakh Thunder work years before, and Ouma was a 154 pounder...

For as much credit that Brook is getting, been saying it, but Ouma isn't getting his fair shake. This is why Golovkin is an HBO fraud. Ward or Kovalev? What a catch? YOu think those guys want a catch? Or 175?

got emmm!

Ouma exposed Lil G bad, HBO just love to hype brawlers.

Comment

Why is brook getting credit

He landed a few punches .

Almost got knocked out in the first round. Came back well next round and half

Output dropped. If eye problem wasnt there he would have gassed anyway after putting on that weight

Ggg had no respect for his power

And ggg has improved since ouma. Other fighters can look bad in a fight but of course ggg cant. Didnt kova draw with boone? Didnt ward get knocked down vs boone?

This forum has become littered with pro and mostly anti ggg troll threads . Its dreadful.

Comment

Yea, this Golovkin shiet needs to stop. There are other boxers in the world. Hell Canelo fights in a few days and nobody is talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Why is brook getting credit

He landed a few punches .

Almost got knocked out in the first round. Came back well next round and half

Output dropped. If eye problem wasnt there he would have gassed anyway after putting on that weight

Ggg had no respect for his power

And ggg has improved since ouma. Other fighters can look bad in a fight but of course ggg cant. Didnt kova draw with boone? Didnt ward get knocked down vs boone?

This forum has become littered with pro and mostly anti ggg troll threads . Its dreadful.
          You forgot that Boone also knocked down Kovalev.

It's not about "Lil'G" - Ward

It's about HBO and their ridiculous marketing strategies. Matchroom is to blame too, but money talks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
            Yea, this Golovkin shiet needs to stop. There are other boxers in the world. Hell Canelo fights in a few days and nobody is talking about it.
            I've been talking about 175 lately, just like the ATG RJJ said recently...

Comment

Your obsession over GGG is really unhealthy.

Comment

Originally posted by massa of demos View Post
                Your obsession over GGG is really unhealthy.
                Trust me, spamming Trump is far worse!

GOt'emmm!

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  I've been talking about 175 lately, just like the ATG RJJ said recently...
                  175 for Golovkin? Id love to see it, he isnt going to get the fights at 160 I dont think no matter how much smack these guys talk over social media. Might as well before he starts collecting social security.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    175 for Golovkin? Id love to see it, he isnt going to get the fights at 160 I dont think no matter how much smack these guys talk over social media. Might as well before he starts collecting social security.

Comment

Working...
                    X