Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miss Universe winner wrongly announced, not sure if SNL skit or real life?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
    i heard columbia uses illegal IVs.
    LMAO! I want to stick my IV stick in both of them!
    Many times, then I can report who the real miss universe is!!

Comment

I was about to say I couldn't give the two smallest ****s who won or didnt win miss universe but when i found out it was miss Philippines I lost my ****.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-21-2015, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Survey says.......you're fired Mr. Harvey.

Holy **** thats awful yet hilarious.

Also can we quit with the beauty pageants. That silliness seems like such a dated concept that shoulda left with 25cent root beer floats.

Comment

Here's the full Video

Steve Harvey is ****ing ******ed lol

Comment

That never would have happened when Trump was running Miss Universe...he'd have fired Harvey's ass in a New York minute.

Comment

i feel bad for Colombia, for her being stripped in front of the world to witness

that host should apologise to her personally, good thing Pablo Escobar is already dead

Comment

I feel horrible every time I watch it....it was funny tho. The moment when the crown being lifted up her head to be given to the real winner is just so wrong yet its the right thing to do.

Comment

Miss Columbia should have started taking off the crown and ribbon thing as soon as Harvey pointed out the real winner.

She made it more awkward by continuing to wear it until the staff member starting taking all the stuff off her and putting it on Ms. Philippines.

Mistakes happen I guess.

Comment

Just watched it. Holy shit.. that's some Michael Scott level of cringe.

Can't say I feel bad for Steve "Moral Barometer" Harvey. He's an asshat.

Comment

So apparently he apologized via twitter. And spelled both countries wrong.

Ok, he's got to be doing this on purpose.

Comment

Working...
                      X