No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: WBC Has NOT Ordered Rematch, Wilder Can Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFynest View Post
    No it's not needed. Nobody outside of England cares about that fight. And as for confirming the #3 heavyweight that's such a stupid assessment. Knowing well the top 3 heavies are AJ, Fury, and Wilder. Whyte is a p*$$y and avoided Ortiz. Taking the safer fight with Chisora.
    I think its needed to prove if AJ should stay in the top 3 or not. If AJ wins he deserve the #3 spot, if he loses, he drops out of top 10, which will be well deserved for stuffing around the fans so much and not fighting the top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
      what has joshua done to earn a shot vs wilder his best win is against an inactive washed up 41 year old coming of a loss
      lolololol yes indeed

Comment

Shut up Hearn

Comment

Just go away Eddie.

This guy is a moron.

Comment

Brithead Hearn: "It [unification] can trump anything. I don't know how much that means to Wilder. It means everything to us, means everything to Joshua"

Well that's why brithead hearn is more than proud to block Wilder-Joshua for years.. by proposing BS contracts offers to Wilder (2 fight deal in England with peanuts purses) and by saying NO to $50 MILLIONS offer by the Wilder team.. and now that the entire world saw the Fury bravado to take on Wilder in the U.S brithead hearn is forced to change his tune.. but by still lying around.. Wilder say for years that the unification fight is the most important for him, and that's why his team offered $50 MILLIONS to puppet Joshua..

Comment

Please Eddie quit talking Joshua vs Wilder sh^t all f#cking ready. You played yourself already. Few not in the UK buy your bs anymore. Go have Joshua fight 2 guys no one outside of the UK cares about him fighting & then lets try again in 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                and it doesn't sit well for Joshua either.
                Joshua needs to promote his own fights or hire Eddie on a fight by fight basis at this point. Eddie is too comfortable f#cking up the Joshua business & at this point the Joshua business isn't THAT hard to run nor requires some multi year/multi fight options.

I feel like Eddie is doing Joshua more wrong then right in the worldwide boxing universe. And this is beyond the Wilder situation They need to get a US debut in there. They need to fight one of these bs opponents in Nigeria or wherever in Africa Joshua wants to fight. They are keeping Joshua small keeping him in the UK with his worldwide star potential

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                  Brithead Hearn: "It [unification] can trump anything. I don't know how much that means to Wilder. It means everything to us, means everything to Joshua"

Well that's why brithead hearn is more than proud to block Wilder-Joshua for years.. by proposing BS contracts offers to Wilder (2 fight deal in England with peanuts purses) and by saying NO to $50 MILLIONS offer by the Wilder team.. and now that the entire world saw the Fury bravado to take on Wilder in the U.S brithead hearn is forced to change his tune.. but by still lying around.. Wilder say for years that the unification fight is the most important for him, and that's why his team offered $50 MILLIONS to puppet Joshua..
                  It was a bogus offer, a PR stunt. They knew AJ couldn't accept it because part of the money was coming from BT Sport and AJ has a contract with Sky.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                    Fury and wilder have unfinished business. The joshua fight will always be there. I just want chisora to beat whyte to throw a spanner in the works.
                    Me too.
                    Chisora, while not the most technical, is much more seasoned than Whyte.
                    Chisora is the wily, old fox of the heavyweights now.
                    I expect him to take Whyte in the deep waters and "smoke" his boots.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post

Exactly.
                      But somehow, AJ's mandatory vs PEDvetkin trumped a unification vs Wilder.
                      Funny, Wilder would have fought AJ with a broken arm had they accepted.
                      I think the Fury was a wake up call for Wilder.
                      With that kind of power, if he loses that belt, he will be even more avoided than he has been.

Comment

Working...
                      X