Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: It's Only Right To Give Fury Rematch As Soon As Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're exactly right. I thought Fury won their fight. But if Wilder takes an immediate rematch,It should gain him tons of respect whether he win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
      I was never a fan of Wilder at all but I think he proved himself in the last two fights. He gets a lot of over the top hate and not enough credit imo.
      Yeah, I don’t get it. People say he doesn’t want to fight the best...but he gives back to back voluntaries to Ortiz and Fury, and now is talking about giving Dom step aside money to give another voluntary to Tyson Fury.

And this is in a year where it’s okay to scream “MANDATORY DEFENSE DOE!!” To avoid good competition.

Comment

The fight with Fury has given Wilder more publicity.

Comment

Wilder is a man of his words.

That is why I like Wilder, when he said he going to fight someone with all seriousness, believe he going to do it. I believe him, he going to do the rematch. Fuck Anthony Joshua.

Comment

I don't think he will, he'll go back to fighting bums. He knows he'll lose again.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              Not hurt. But amused that a 39 year old would post the foolishness that you consistently do.
              Glad youre amused, kid. Keep up the follow, putito.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                The fight with Fury has given Wilder more publicity.
                They say even negative publicity works in mysterious ways. His stock dropped, definitely.

Comment

the longer the wait,the more it favours fury

Comment

Really it’s fury who would be giving wilder a rematch. Everyone thought fury won, he could move on and try to make the Joshua fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
                      Lol I think Wilder/Fury was pretty even...but anyone with a brain knows Kov clearly won Ward/Kov I come on bro
                      Oh Sweet Mother of Holiness....

Open up THAT rusty can of worms again, shall we???

I can only hope for the rebuttals. It is always great reading.

Comment

Working...
                      X