Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury’s performance is getting overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't find either fighter's performance that great. You know when Fury fights he's going to stink up the joint.

But I thought Wilder looked far worse and far more limited despite the two knockdowns.

He doesn't have a complete game. The fact that Fury wasn't tired heading into the championship rounds really says a lot about how limited Wilder was. Instead, it was Wilder who gassed himself out heading into those rounds.

Comment

As fans, we have to be better than this.

I get why Brits thought Fury won.

But, there were a lot of close rounds.

A draw is fine and I hope they do it again.

And no, Fury did not benefit from a "long count".

Go back and watch.

The referee did the count expertly and accurately and Fury did indeed beat the count.

Comment

Overrated my ass.

2 year layoff,, severe depression. The only thing overrated is deontay wilder and his delusional fanboys

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzz some of u guys or either hardcore groupies or just ******ed. Pick one

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
            When you get dropped twice in a fight, you can’t say you dominated. Because if you dominated a fight with your “incredible defense” you wouldn’t have been dropped twice.

Fury with his gypsy rat style ran, ducked, made faces and made Wilder miss, but what did he do to Wilder himself?

Dude was laid out cold, should have been counted out, given a long 10 count plus ANOTHER 10 seconds after the count.

Fury was lucky to get a draw, and his fans have nothing to brag about.

Yeah actually you can especially when you won 10/12 rounds and threw more and landed punches. Boxing is scored on a round by round basis bud.

Comment

It just shows you how good Fury's performance was that Wilder fans are crying about long counts in the last round. I thought Wilder was supposed to blast him early?

Comment

Not really. Those stiff jabs Fury threw all night reminded me of ALI working those jabs. As Fury gave Wilder a shiner from all those clean stiff jabs and perfect right hooks as he spun around Wilder.

I give him an A today. He was quick for a heavy weight, and his stamina was there till the end, sadly boxing corruption gave him a loss which he should have at least gotten a draw or a win.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  Overrated my ass.

2 year layoff,, severe depression. The only thing overrated is deontay wilder and his delusional fanboys
                  Fury was banned for PEDS you dumb ass. So we should feel sorry for him and give him the fight because he was caught cheating and had depression? LMFAO.

Stop feeling sorry for the gypsy rat.

Comment

Mike Tyson said it right. The only thing wilder had was two knickdowns - what else did he have? He failed in ring generalship, defense, aggression and intangibles by a wide margin

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodvenger View Post
                      Fury was banned for PEDS you dumb ass. So we should feel sorry for him and give him the fight because he was caught cheating and had depression? LMFAO.

Stop feeling sorry for the gypsy rat.
                      HAHAHA the butthurt is strong in this one. banned for PED's lololol

Wilder looked lost

Comment

Working...
                      X