No announcement yet.

A lot of people owe Mikey an apology...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I never thought it looked like BS and I'll call those people idiots and clowns for the way they always wait with baited breath to mock certain fighters. I was right and that's one of the spoils of making the right prediction.

Agreed though, the fight is bad for boxing. I've never been specifically against PBC but if they're moving away from free boxing AND making bad matches, then that's a definite strike against them.
    Well for how long it took for the fight to be announced from when Garcia first started talking about it, I thought there was a chance it wasn't happening. It seemed to have died down for a while too. As soon as it came back to the forefront, I figured it was gonna happen tho.

Comment

apology for what? thatīs a clear duck to avoid lomachenko because he doesnt want to get embarassed by a smaller guy!
      khan did the same thing to avoid brook with fighting canelo because they know nobody gives them a chance anyway so they take getting KTFO rather than fighting the guy they fear.

**** both of em, khan and garcia!
      hope spence gives it "brook-style" to him!

Comment

Lol, I knew this thread was coming. For a moment there it really did look like he was mentioning Errol's name for fun, but good on him for following through.

Comment

i really don't understans why hes taking this fight? money? is the money going to be that good?

Comment

Working...
          X