Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just don't get why it's so hard for GGG fans to admit canelo won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I don’t get is that canelo barely won yet they are acting like he dominated when that just wasn’t true at all. It was a really good close fight and the right man won

I also don’t get how the G t ards don’t accept he lost a close fight they are acting like it was a robbery.

GGG is my fav fighter but he lost guys time to move on

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Jabs are punches, punches count. As long as the jab lands cleanly it is a scoring blow. Counting two points for a power punch vs 1 point for a jab is extremely generous for the power puncher. Golovkin still ended up on the plus side of the ledger. Factor in that Golovkin is known for throwing hard jabs. There is no question Golovkin landed more punches to Canelo's head than vice versa. Power punches are any punch that isn't a jab. They could be extremely weak but they are still called power punches. Not all of Canelos power punches were hard punches. He was clearly pushing his punches in the later rounds. You talk a good game but your clueless on how to score a fight.

SPOT QUIZ:

tell me who has.....

1) no titles
      2) no chance of breaking Hopkins record
      3) no P4P #1 spot
      4) no signature win on his resume'
      5) no pride
      6) egg on his face
      7) lumps on his face

aight then

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        No cuz he didn't land any punches & Nelo was the one landing the Power Punches in BOTH fights.
        What was the difference in power punches in the first fight?
        And the second? And how many more jabs did GGG land in each?

Comment

Working...
        X