Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can it be right Nelo gets so many favourable decisions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also had Canelo beating Lara. However I definitely had Golovkin winning the first fight and also this one. The Trout fight I didn't watch except for some highlights.

Comment

Most fighters who've had long career get robbed at least once if they go to points enough times. Nell last two fights were wonderful opportunities for Nelo to be robbed, *nudge nudge wink wink* although we know they wouldn't have been robberies. Ggg did deserve at least one favourable decision.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 09-16-2018, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        What did you think about last night's fight ? You're one of the more knowledgeable posters on here so I'm curious
        It was difficult to score, I had Golovkin winning but his jabs weren't as authoritative as they were in the first fight so I had no issues with the outcome at all. Golovkin didn't mix it up enough and he was pushing a lot with his shots.

On top of that Canelo's work to the body seems to have gone unnoticed. In fact I think body punching in general goes unnoticed in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
          It was difficult to score, I had Golovkin winning but his jabs weren't as authoritative as they were in the first fight so I had no issues with the outcome at all. Golovkin didn't mix it up enough and he was pushing a lot with his shots.

On top of that Canelo's work to the body seems to have gone unnoticed. In fact I think body punching in general goes unnoticed in this sport.
          I noticed Canelo was slipping short punches inside to the solar plexus

I saw like 2 or 3 that would have made me crap my pants

Comment

Lot of people make a lot of money off Canelo in Vegas. You want fair judging you need to bring in as much money as him. Scoring has very little to do with what happens in the fight.

Comment

Cry all you want, there's extra value placed on clean effective punching, and Canelo's style features clean punching.

Alvarez won the first fight 7-5 from what I can remember, and he won this second Golovkin fight a comfortable 8-4, imo.

Canelo landed the cleaner more effective work for basically the whole fight, and got most of the credit for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
                Cry all you want, there's extra value placed on clean effective punching, and Canelo's style features clean punching.

Alvarez won the first fight 7-5 from what I can remember, and he won this second Golovkin fight a comfortable 8-4, imo.

Canelo landed the cleaner more effective work for basically the whole fight, and got most of the credit for it.
                8-4? Lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post

I feel that lack of bodywork did GGG in....AGAIN

Comment

Canelo gets all the crowd reactions

Comment

Canelo controlled most of the fight but ggg fans just can’t see it either that or their blind as fuuck

But I love the saltiness

Comment

Working...
                      X