Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ouma Was The Only Fighter to Push Golovkin, NOT Brook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    Only one way to find out if he can take it. The competitive fights for him are north of 160 anyway is my feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
      Only one way to find out if he can take it. The competitive fights for him are north of 160 anyway is my feeling.
      Chavez Jr. was a beast. Has the dad's chin, no discipline however. Still, he went 9 rounds with Fonfara. Look what happened when he went against a top 5 LHW.

There's no way Lil'G can hang with those guys. Trinidad was great, but when he pushed himself up against top higher opposition in the same fashion. zzZZzz

Comment

Chavez Jr. was a beast. Has the dad's chin, no discipline however. Still, he went 9 rounds with Fonfara. Look what happened when he went against a top 5 LHW.

There's no way Lil'G can hang with those guys. Trinidad was great, but when he pushed himself up against top higher opposition in the same fashion. zzZZzz

So you would rather Golovkin stay at 160? If he gets beat he gets beat, there is far too much importance put on a loss in boxing. So what if he loses?

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
          So you would rather Golovkin stay at 160? If he gets beat he gets beat, there is far too much importance put on a loss in boxing. So what if he loses?
          No. I don't like industry picking on Golovkin saying that he should fight Ward or Kovalev. THey're purposefully saying that because they know he will lose. It's his defense. Golovkin fans can play dumb or not, but he's slower than previous years. I say Big Bear has aged him. Therefore, I'm saving Golovkin to not go anywhere near 175 or he'll get lit.

168 Top 10 vs Golovkin is what we need to see. Ward or Kovalev against him... OUt of the question.

Comment

No. I don't like industry picking on Golovkin saying that he should fight Ward or Kovalev. THey're purposefully saying that because they know he will lose. It's his defense. Golovkin fans can play dumb or not, but he's slower than previous years. I say Big Bear has aged him. Therefore, I'm saving Golovkin to not go anywhere near 175 or he'll get lit.

168 Top 10 vs Golovkin is what we need to see. Ward or Kovalev against him... OUt of the question.
            Ill admit he looked a little sluggish last saturday. The jury is out on what the cause was, if he is slipping for real we will know in his next fight. Id like to see a unification in a hurry then move to 168 atleast but Id be ok with him going to 175, like I said I dont put as much emphasis on a loss as other people do provided its the right kind of loss if you know what I mean. Time is definitely running out for him though.

Comment

Working...
            X