Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since 2010 43% of lil g's competition have been career JMW's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He beat Canelo buddy. Just like Kov beat Ward in their first fight.

Comment

So it's more like a third when you subtract Lemieux and Canelo I would also grant a pass because he enters the ring the same weight as GGG implying that he was a big SMW toward the end/having trouble making weight. He is shorter therefore he must be stockier.
      But this is what happens when you make a pattern of it is people start to recognize it as such.
      Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 04-25-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Since 2007 CoWard has fought following fighters from a lower weight class than him when he fought at SMW

Julio Jean - Career MW
        Dhafir Smith - Career MW
        Francisco Diaz - Career MW
        Roger Cantrell - Career MW
        Jerson Ravelo - Career MW
        Edison Miranda - Career MW
        Shelby Pudwill - Career MW
        Mikkel Kessler - Career JMW
        Sakio Bika - Career MW
        Arthur Abraham - Career MW
        Chad Dawson - Career MW
        Paul Smith - Career MW

When Ward fought at LHW
        Alexander Brand - Career SMW

More than 40%.
        I don’t buy into the OPs opinion either but at least half of what you have here is false.

Comment

Your thread backfired buddy. Exposed like a hoe.

Do you want to know some actual facts?

When GGG and Canelo were the same age (18 years), GGG was world champion in the amateurs at 140lb (light welterweight) and Canelo fought at 147-150lb in the pros.

GGG moved up quite a few weightclasses (unlike Ward who moved down from his amateur fights) but it doesnt show up in his professional record because fighters in Kazakhstan usually either never turn pro or turn pro at a very advanced age.

GGG fought at 140, 147, 154 frolm age 18-23, then he eventually turned pro at age 24 and moved to 160.

Jeezus have some common sense for once? Some fighters stay in the amateurs much longer and move up in weight there, some others skip amateur boxing and move up more in the pros.
          Last edited by Jubei; 04-25-2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Trolling attempt failed.

Have some fun: https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Welfare

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              I don’t buy into the OPs opinion either but at least half of what you have here is false.
              I used OP's standard for constitutes a career. Around 20-25% of fights fought at that weight before meeting with Ward/Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                Your thread backfired buddy. Exposed like a hoe.

Do you want to know some actual facts?

When GGG and Canelo were the same age (18 years), GGG was world champion in the amateurs at 140lb (light welterweight) and Canelo fought at 147-150lb in the pros.

GGG moved up quite a few weightclasses (unlike Ward who moved down from his amateur fights) but it doesnt show up in his professional record because fighters in Kazakhstan usually either never turn pro or turn pro at a very advanced age.

GGG fought at 140, 147, 154 frolm age 18-23, then he eventually turned pro at age 24 and moved to 160.

Jeezus have some common sense for once? Some fighters stay in the amateurs much longer and move up in weight there, some others skip amateur boxing and move up more in the pros.
                Yes, but it's Golovkin's fault he didn't turn pro earlier, you see.
                If he had just turned pro at age 15, this wouldn't be a problem.
                Kazakhstan was very welcoming to professional boxing in 1997.
                It's also GGG's fault that Canelo got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Your logic is ******ed and flawed. Canelo was fighting at his bs made up weight and you would have a leg to stand on if Lemule went back to 154 which he didn’t keep hating
                  Water brains use the word logic too loosely these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    It's good to see that GGG takes up some much of your time doe.

Stay salty homey.

Sorry, but he deserves the criticism. I'm sick of seeing Golovkin pick on smaller guys, it's disgraceful and cowardly. Especially when the man won't move 8 pounds himself.

Comment

lil G is a bum and deserve to die.

That fcker pressured Canelo into cheating and effed up our Cinco de Mayo.

He's ducking Charlo who would seal his legacy increasing "his career JMW" rate wins.

He lost to Jacobs and Canelo, and Murray was beating him before the stoppage.

I had Jacobs winning 120-108 the KD was a fluke.

I will vote Aboutfckintime as the next US president.

GGG got gifted a sylver medal in 2004, and a word amateur gold.

This guy does not belong in the elite sport, he's an hype job.

I also heard that after eating Carne Asada in big bear, triple farted and that sht caused the Hurricane Catarina.

Comment

Working...
                      X