Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Frampton VS Oscar Valdez coming soon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Frampton VS Oscar Valdez coming soon!

Who would you pick in this exciting match up???

I think Frampton would take it by close decision.
    Frampton wins
    55.00%
    Valdez wins
    30.00%
    Tough fight for both men, too close to call at the moment.
    15.00%
    Last edited by Santa_; 09-24-2017, 09:38 AM.

Frampton has just signed with Frank Warren, Hearn's biggest rival, and Valdez is with Bob Arum who has just ditched HBO for ESPN. The fight might happen but Hearn and HBO won't be involved...

Comment

Valdez wins easily. Frampton the oompa loompa is too stubby.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        Frampton has just signed with Frank Warren, Hearn's biggest rival, and Valdez is with Bob Arum who has just ditched HBO for ESPN. The fight might happen but Hearn and HBO won't be involved...

Arum ditched HBO for good??? Why the hell would he do that. All HBO has now is Canelo smh.

Comment

Valdez too big and powerful for him

ps: valdez smashes leo santa snooze too.

leo only fights bantamweights though

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Valdez wins easily. Frampton the oompa loompa is too stubby.
            I don't know man, Valdez got dropped hard by Genesis Servania in a way tougher than expected fight. If Frampton drops him he might not let him off the hook.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              Valdez too big and powerful for him

ps: valdez smashes leo santa snooze too.

leo only fights bantamweights though

King Leo El Famoso Terremoto Santa Cruz whips them both but that's besides the point. Stick to the thread topic

Comment

A prime Frampton would clinically dismantle Valdez but I have no idea where the Irishman is psychologically. He looked lost the moment he realised LSC came with a new gameplan, couldn't recover, since then has changed training teams and promoters and can't get a fight. If Frampton comes back looking like the guy who beat LSC, Quigg, Kiko and co then sure, I'd pick him over Valdez.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  A prime Frampton would clinically dismantle Valdez but I have no idea where the Irishman is psychologically. He looked lost the moment he realised LSC came with a new gameplan, couldn't recover, since then has changed training teams and promoters and can't get a fight. If Frampton comes back looking like the guy who beat LSC, Quigg, Kiko and co then sure, I'd pick him over Valdez.
                  He's had a long layoff after two tough fights so that should have done him some good. I don't think he's over the hill yet. I mean he's only 30 and barely an 8 year pro.

Comment

Frampton will outbox him

Comment

Working...
                    X