Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Blasts Hearn's Three-Fight, $6.75M Offer as 'Slave Deal'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About b1tching is delusional thinking he'll get a better deal elsewhere

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
      The only place Broner's not the "Problem" is the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        Yea i should also be a Wilder fan club subscriber .....

1 . No need for logic

2 . Group myself in a community obsessed with nationalism .

3 . Be able to go on live chats and scream ...WHAT UP FAM while ignoring actual boxing facts .

HaHa Simple thinking for simple stupid ppl which is easier than talking about actual boxing . lol

lool you just described all them LDBC cats

Comment

• Hearn has made no secret of the fact he wants to match Khan with Broner .He knows that Broner is proven uneffective at decent level at 147 and is small with a low work rate and is hoping Khan will get a 'name' by outboxing him and keeping his glass jaw out of trouble.Therefore trying to make Khan relevant for hopefully big names,inc. bargaining power for Brook.For Broners part it's a good deal as I can't really see him coining it with the best at 140 or 147 where he has been badly beaten at both weights.

Should Broner beat Khan then Hearn will big him up as a reinvented top fighter .If he loses Hearn can still play with whats left of his name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I reeeaaaalllly want Broner to sign that deal so I can LMAO when the forum suddenly has a couple hundred British Broner fans.
            Why would britsh boxing fans get behind broner ?

your logic is f**ed pal

Only time I would get behind that clown is if he fights khan otherwise hell no ha

Comment

• Well, Broner always has his rap career to fall back on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Well, Broner always has his rap career to fall back on!
                And Mayweather Promotions.

Comment

• i didnt read any replies so forgive me if this reply is redundant

basically hearn is saying "ill pay broner 6. something mil to fight khan"....couple of scrubs for broner to tool on and then feed him to khan and then im done with him as he will be useless and done after that

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Or Arum paid him enough of a signing bonus that even if he sits on the shelf a while, it'll be worth it.
                    Good point

Comment

• No one is signing with the Snake Hearn. Hearn has played games with Wilder. And all U.S. fighter have taken notice.

Comment

Working...
                      X