Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Vacates WBC Title, Garcia-Porter Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good fight. But why does everybody keep calling Garcia a cherry picker??? I mean, he's fought everybody. Who has he ducked???

Comment

• LOL reading this thread & peoples take on Garcia I won't be shocked if we end up seeing Porter vs Ugas for the vacant title.

Comment

• Originally posted by JATExTHAxSNAKE View Post
        GTFOH...with that bullshat....the kid is injured and do everyone a solid by relinquishing a belt instead of being a puss by trying to stranglehold it....let the man heal his shiiiiiiit than fight the winner for the opportunity to have what was his....i mean damm it ain't like he took an L....as long as he doesn't try to duck or drag it on..i think its a fair deal
        no he is not dragging it out, not at all. Garcia took that boys soul he went and got him some third world *****, you know cooks for him and **** like that and he thinks that he is money. Did he beat Garcia? Did he beat Porter? Or did he barely get by them in fights were both fighters deserve a rematch?He has two hard heads as his mando and his balls turn into dried out prunes. He is a ***** anyone who thinks he is not a ***** is a delusional *****..who is his mando for the WBA? let see..Garcia, Pacroid, Vargas, and some ass-hat named Jamal James..Garcia is fighting a real fighter in porter(100% that fight happens), pacroid is fighting lethargic plodder mathhysse or however you spell his name, Vargas just goit the beatings by About Billions, and that leaves Mr. James. That is why he vacated the WBC yall need to stop swinging on these boys satchels so much, maybe we will get some real fights

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
          Lets get it. Going with Garcia. I hope to not see football Porter again after this. No excuses to duck Spence after this either.
          I wanna see the fight but I believe Porter steamrolls Garcia. I don't like porters style at all but it will be interesting to see how Danny deals with porters pressure and headbutts.

Either way the winner (should the fight happen) won't fight spence until at least middle of next yr. At the earliest and may lose the belt to Thurman before then anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
            Good fight. But why does everybody keep calling Garcia a cherry picker??? I mean, he's fought everybody. Who has he ducked???
            I'm with you on that, he's a tough disciplined kid thats fought & beat whoever was put in front of him. Some fights were ugly because of "styles," but I think he won em' all (I could be wrong, but I still think he won em' all!). He was game & held his own against his best opponent in Thurman (he LOST convincingly in that one though).

His father also inadvertently gives him a bad rap due to his arrogant wannabe tough guy - street kid persona. As far as Dannys detractors are concerned: him & his pops are one. Danny isnt as bad as he is though, and he really loves & respects his pops big time! Which is admirable.

Garcia & Porter aint calling out Spence though(!), there've been faaar too many instances where they had the opportunity and not a peep! "Ducking" Spence!? I don't know, but those two have good reason to be shook. Spences style is all wrong for them......

Comment

• Fantastic news. Hopefully the winner of the title fight has the balls to fight Spence.

Comment

Good fight. But why does everybody keep calling Garcia a cherry picker??? I mean, he's fought everybody. Who has he ducked???
                My man, I think you know why. “Why fight Thurman when you can fight a salka” that statement from his dad (who helps guide his career) is why he gets called a cherry picker. He has fought good fighters but he’s also fought a lot of **** ones. Like Rios.

Comment

It's probably less to do with who he hasn't fought and more to do with who he has. I don't personally think he's a cherry picker but I can understand anybody who might have thought that following the Rod Salka fight, that was a disgrace. A sub-par showing against Herrera doesn't help his case either.

Comment

• pretty much all he could do

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                      no he is not dragging it out, not at all. Garcia took that boys soul he went and got him some third world *****, you know cooks for him and **** like that and he thinks that he is money. Did he beat Garcia? Did he beat Porter? Or did he barely get by them in fights were both fighters deserve a rematch?He has two hard heads as his mando and his balls turn into dried out prunes. He is a ***** anyone who thinks he is not a ***** is a delusional *****..who is his mando for the WBA? let see..Garcia, Pacroid, Vargas, and some ass-hat named Jamal James..Garcia is fighting a real fighter in porter(100% that fight happens), pacroid is fighting lethargic plodder mathhysse or however you spell his name, Vargas just goit the beatings by About Billions, and that leaves Mr. James. That is why he vacated the WBC yall need to stop swinging on these boys satchels so much, maybe we will get some real fights
                      Lol Keith beat both these guys already. Neither fight was very close and both fights Keith fought injured. So a not quite 100% Keith beat both these guys already.

Porter ate a ton of clean shots and only landed one or two noticeable punches the while fight. At least Porter kept bringing it. Garcia tasted the power and clammed up the whole fight. That Garcia fight was nowhere near close.

Comment

Working...
                      X