Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Martirosyan Finalized For May 5 on HBO, StubHub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Remember when Canelo dragged out Kirkland, who was inactive for almost 2 years? And most of that time was spend in jail?

That makes Vanes vs GGG seem legit.
    1st off your off on your 2 years by over 6 months.

2nd he didnt move UP in weight

3rd he didnt have like 16 days to get in shape. Actually more like 8-10 with proper rest.

Your dumb fuk aren't u???

Comment

• Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
      Andre Ward vs Alexander Brand might deserve a mention.
      Ward got 850k, Brand got 30k.
      Let's hope Vanes is getting a little more for his beat down.
      I'm talking about the odds of them winning? Not what the fighter is getting paid.

But YES you are CORRECT!!! That was a huge mismatch also. I think $100 won you like $5???
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 04-18-2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Biggest mismatches last 10 years if not 25!

1. GGG vs. Vanes
        2. Rod Salka vs. Danny Garcia
        3. Peter Quillin vs. Michael Zerafa
        4. Lara vs. Turi Foreman

And YES when the betting ODDS come out it will PROVE GGG is #1.

Wow!!! GGG made history on this one.. Gonna be a long time before this one gets beat.
        Those are good. Add:
        GGG vs Brook
        Canelo vs Khan
        Canelo vs Jr
        Canelo vs beefy
        Kovalev vs Shabranskyy

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Never seen fans of a fighter who don't want to see their fighter face good competition. It's puzzling to me. They will accept anything. GGG's whole career has been an excuse after an excuse. The reason GGG is able to get away with B.S. like Brook and Vanes is because his fans don't want to see him fight anyone but Canelo. GGG vs. Jacobs was a better fight than Canelo vs. GGG but you never see them calling for the Jacobs rematch.
          You don't see Jacobs calling for it either.

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            He had something lined up

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Hearn: Golovkin Can Fight Jacobs Next if No Canelo Rematch
              https://www.boxingscene.com/hearn-go...ematch--122463

Daniel Jacobs is happy to be Gennady Golovkin's next opponent, says Eddie Hearn
              http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...ys-eddie-hearn

DANIEL JACOBS: I’LL BEAT GGG IN REMATCH, ‘IT’S TOUGH TO TEACH AN OLD DOG NEW TRICKS’
              https://www.******.com/522757-daniel...0-win-rematch/

he called for a rematch immediately following that fight

is he supposed to keep calling every day ?

Comment

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                I agree, Golden Boy basiclly ****ed everyone from 154 to 160 and has been doing it for years.

I would not be surprised if he matches David Lemieux with O'Sullivan so Canelo can face the winner in September. If he's smart, and he is, he'll blame Golovkin for the rematch never happening.

I hope, pray I'm wrong
                Lemieux is already getting matched up with a bum sometime in May so that he can be ready as a backup plan if GGG is forced to defend his belt against Sergei D instead of take the rematch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  You right but they could still put on go no name brawlers from Mexico. I would be content with that.
                  I wouldn't. If I am going to a live show I want the undercard to have some meaningful fights on there. Otherwise I'll just show up for the main event and save tons of money on food and drinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

‪Been there, done that...🤷*♂️‬ BOOBOOandrade defeated VanesBoxing on Nov. 9th, 2013 to earn the first of his two world title’s, the vacant worldboxingorg World Super Welterweight Title.‬ ‪#GGGVanes ✖️➡️ #GGGAndrade✔️‬

A post shared by Star Boxing (@starboxing) on

ahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
                      I wouldn't. If I am going to a live show I want the undercard to have some meaningful fights on there. Otherwise I'll just show up for the main event and save tons of money on food and drinks.

I would rather go down to the local kindergarten, and watch a bully beat up someones ******ed little brother

how fkn embarrassing lol

Comment

Working...
                      X