No announcement yet.

Too many racial **** in the lounge.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    I miss the days when you can make a thread about something innocent like eating a girl's ass and it didn't get derailed into a political debate.

That's just me though.

I'm a simple dude.
    Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
    conservative girls ass taste better than liberal's
    Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Liberals would be concerned about the bootyholes feelings and what month to honor it.

Conservatives would kick the bootyhole out of bed because it's too brown and a bad hombre.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
      The lounge ain't what it used to be. Too many racial ****.

"Oh no china man small d1ck."
      "whites are typically mass shooters and sheit."
      "Blacks are thugs and sensitive."

Anymore threads at least in the lounge where I don't get to watch ass clowns going at each other with some racial B.S or politics that always lead to racial talk?
      The lounge has been a racist cesspool since I’ve first started here in 2004. I’ve reported and gotten many people banned off this website. All you can do is report those who violate the guidelines.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        The lounge ain't what it used to be. Too many racial ****.

"Oh no china man small d1ck."
        "whites are typically mass shooters and sheit."
        "Blacks are thugs and sensitive."

Anymore threads at least in the lounge where I don't get to watch ass clowns going at each other with some racial B.S or politics that always lead to racial talk?

Why didn't you address the fact that on the first page, there's only TWO threads with race implicated in the title?

And one of those isn't racist at all, it's actually trying to protect from racism, by bringing light to the situation in south africa where there is political posturing about changing the constitution to take white people's land without compensation? that is an important global issue that needs to be addressed.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          Maybe we need a forum just for race-related topics? Not that any of those very remain civil or intelligent for any length of time, but it might help to un-clutter the lounge.
          LOL there's literally TWO race-related threads on the first page.

It's a non-issue.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            so you can get a petition to come to the US if you're white and displaced, but those same people signing a petition to come to the US want those damn muzzzlims [refugees running from a "civil war"] out of mah ****ry, and it's not a topic of racism?
            Still waiting for u to reply.

u realize, like i said, that ANYBODY can start a petition for any issue, right?

And there have been god knows how many petitions to bring Syrian refugees to USA, like the one I posted in the first response with almost 100k signatures, compared to the what? few hundred, or few thousand the one for White farmers got??

Comment

Now there's a few more since this thread was made, about a black man experiencing a supposed hate crime (although no details are confirmed yet), and how "racism effects your life.'

Still, only like 4-5 threads on the entire first page.

It's not an issue. Race will always be a juicy topic, so let it roll, and ignore the threads if u want to.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                LOL there's literally TWO race-related threads on the first page.

It's a non-issue.
                More like six.

Comment

This is a big part of the reason why I resigned as a mod, removed my profile photo, and left this site. I don't want to be connected to any of this **** in my professional or personal life.

Once racists idiots started being given a platform to spew their idiocy and getting the bans I issued them overturned by other mods (the internal rule was that we were never to overrule another mod or overturn their decision), the writing was on the wall.

Rick Reeno has literally no involvement with the forums. The mods have run the show here since long before I even became a mod and when you have a certain moderator who lends neo-nazis a sympathetic ear because of "free speech" (which we've always been told doesn't apply here since it's a private website) and his own absurd fears of multiculturalism, then you have a recipe for disaster.

Funny that the one time I decided to check in on this website this thread was on the front page.

Sorry, guys. I tried to prevent this. Other forums are dealing with the same problem at the moment, but many of them have much more integrity than this place does and have taken a stand against hate speech.

I wish I had wiped my entire post history here before I resigned. I really don't check here anymore and I do not want to be connected to this kind of **** in any way whatsoever. I'm not butt hurt over a Presidential election - I'm disgusted that a website I once loved and poured so many hours in to has become a respite for the most loathsome pieces of cowardly dog**** humanity has to offer.

Sweet Pea, DUBBZZ, MAK, and the rest of my e-homies : I miss you guys and the fun we used to have dearly, but this place is too toxic anymore. I hope you're all doing well in life and in good health and spirit. Thanks for all the laughs and good memories.
                  Last edited by ßringer; 03-07-2018, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    This is a big part of the reason why I resigned as a mod, removed my profile photo, and left this site. I don't want to be connected to any of this **** in my professional or personal life.

Once racists idiots started being given a platform to spew their idiocy and getting the bans I issued them overturned by other mods (the internal rule was that we were never to overrule another mod or overturn their decision), the writing was on the wall.

Rick Reeno has literally no involvement with the forums. The mods have run the show here since long before I even became a mod and when you have a certain moderator who lends neo-nazis a sympathetic ear because of "free speech" (which we've always been told doesn't apply here since it's a private website) and his own absurd fears of multiculturalism, then you have a recipe for disaster.

Funny that the one time I decided to check in on this website this thread was on the front page.

Sorry, guys. I tried to prevent this. Other forums are dealing with the same problem at the moment, but many of them have much more integrity than this place does and have taken a stand against hate speech.

I wish I had wiped my entire post history here before I resigned. I really don't check here anymore and I do not want to be connected to this kind of **** in any way whatsoever. I'm not butt hurt over a Presidential election - I'm disgusted that a website I once loved and poured so many hours in to has become a respite for the most loathsome pieces of cowardly dog**** humanity has to offer.

Sweet Pea, DUBBZZ, MAK, and the rest of my e-homies : I miss you guys and the fun we used to have dearly, but this place is too toxic anymore. I hope you're all doing well in life and in good health and spirit. Thanks for all the laughs and good memories.
                    Translation: Anyone who humiliated you using basic math was called a "neonazi" regardless of their political leanings or racial background. When they told you that you couldn't ban your way out of arguments you threw a tantrum. You're a dickless punk.
                    Last edited by ////; 03-07-2018, 04:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Translation: Anyone who humiliated you using basic math was called a "neonazi" regardless of their political leanings or racial background. When they told you that you couldn't ban your way out of arguments you threw a tantrum. You're a dickless punk.
                      Whatever you say, ****bird. The only reason I'm even responding to your stupid ass is because I have almost 100 new notifications in my user hub and like 30% of them are you refusing to take my c*ck out of you mouth. You're still talking about me over a year after I even left the website for good.

Get a hobby and stop blowing up my notifications, for ****'s sake. I'm just trying to clear out my hub and get the hell out of here.

Comment

Working...
                      X