Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Benavidez Strongest, Plant Most Beatable Of 168-Pound Champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Benavidez Strongest, Plant Most Beatable Of 168-Pound Champs

Daniel Jacobs has paid particularly close attention to boxing's best super middleweights since the former middleweight champion moved up to the 168-pound division. Based on what he has seen, Jacobs considers Caleb Plant the most beatable of the four fighters who own super middleweight titles. Jacobs assessed that group of undefeated fighters which also includes David Benavidez (WBC), Billy Joe Saunders (WBO) and Callum Smith (WBA) during an Instagram Live interview with promoter Eddie Hearn on Monday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I’ve said the same thing before, plant will lose as soon as he fights another champ he is the weakest link... and i also think David is the top dog at 68.

Comment

Plant would beat Jacobs. I think BJS or Smith are the weakest. Probably BJS as he hasn't fought anyone at the weight worth even mentioning and always seems to find his way out of fights with his stiffest competition

Comment

Y’all keep sleeping on Plant if you want. I flucks with both fighters but Plant is no bum and is no dummy. He knows how to box.

Comment

Gotta disagree with Jacobs about Plant. I'd say BJS is the weakest. I think Plant is a solid enough boxer. Hopefully he gets a meaningful fight later this year.

Comment

Smith barely beat a limited fighter in his last fight, he is the weakest.

Comment

The strongest is indeed David, but there's a 3 horse race between calum, caleb and BJ for second best. All are pretty unproven.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Plant would beat Jacobs. I think BJS or Smith are the weakest. Probably BJS as he hasn't fought anyone at the weight worth even mentioning and always seems to find his way out of fights with his stiffest competition
                I think Plant beats them all besides Benavidez. Although Canelo could fall in at 168 and if that's the case Plant loses to him too.

Comment

I would love to see the white boy make you look stupid lol.

Comment

Benavidez is the strongest but plant is probably the 2nd best fighter at 168. Saunders is the most beatable followed by Smith since he's likely struggling to make weight at this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X