Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is the new MOST FEARED BOXER ALIVE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem is guys like Calum Smith who had a gift in a domestic level fight are going to want to sell the belt like Kovalev did Andrade would take the fight

Comment

Fear is one thing, trying to hit the jack pot and get paid because DAZN been throwing around Ridiculous amounts of money is another

I don't see fear at all, I see fighters knowing that he doesn't have many if ANY options so they can kinda play hardball and force GBP hand to pay them what they want I mean WTF are they gonna do and what other options do they have? David F#cking Lemiuex?

So yeah I cannot be upset with Charlo, BJS, Callum Smith, Caleb Plant or any of them and honestly it doesn't have SH#T to do with FEAR. At least the other fighters got offers, poor Andrade can't even get a Offer

Eddie works with GGG too so I wonder also if this is a tactic to force Canelo hand into taking that 3rd GGG Fight. Again, that is what DAZN truly wants anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Most feared? There's fighters begging to fight him who he's been ducking for 3 years. Ortiz walked away from a Joshua mandatory to fight Wilder for less, he then walked away from another Joshua offer to fight Wilder for the same amount. Fury walked away from 20+ mil offer from Joshua to fight Wilder for less. Whyte turned down Joshua because he wants Wilder instead. Joshua is the one being avoided not Wilder.
        OK got me on this one. I was looking at his KO record only.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
          And like Margarito, Canelo is also a cheat.
          dammm.....

Comment

Working...
          X