• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      That's what ppl say happened.

Who knows?

I dont know what happened. I'm not from puerto rico.

But they found so much supplies hidden away and in storage.

Spoiled and rotting food and water.

Diapers and other supplies.

It could be incompetence or corruption too.
      Or both.

I'd say both

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        No. They investigated based on his actions and Kavanuagh's actions. If you really think this is some plot against Trump then I feel sorry for you. I pray your stupidity doesn't result in you or a family member becoming needlessly infected.

uh... AG Barr confirmed that it most definitely was a plot against Trump, and he immediately launched an investigation

elements within the FBI/CIA/DOJ/DNC illegally colluded to perform a hatchet-job on Trump... there is absolutely no question about that

the FBI/CIA/DOJ clearly covered up for Hillary, and they clearly colluded against Trump... so you got WAAAAAY bigger problems that coronavirus bud

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          Didn't you hear? Trump was xenophobic in his speech the other day because he criticized how China and most of Europe have handled this virus and how they didn't shut down flight quick enough.

Yet you still have people in here screaming it's not a political attack..

Comment

• Numbnuts just can't stop lying...

[IMG]
            View this post on Instagram

Just a week ago, he and his cronies were calling it a hoax, and assuring Americans that it would be down to zero cases very soon. And after repeatedly lying about test kits being available, this time he neglected to even mention it. (with sound). “The Storm” music by Greg Dombrowski. Character animation credit to: https://youtu.be/eOXbCAU2N6o #TestKits, #coronavirus, #incompetence, #deceitful, #dangerous, #incompetent, #inept, #disinformation, #MalignantNarcissist, #denial, #SuperGenius, #StableGenius, #moron, #TrumpIsAMoron, #PathologicalLiar, #cdc, #Conman, #TheClownMustGoDown, #FlushTheTurdOnNovemberThird, #VoteBlueNoMatterWho, #MakeThemPayOnElectionDay, #RepublicanCowards, #PartyOverCountry, #CorruptGOP, #NationalDisgrace, #NationalEmbarrassment, #RepublicanShame, #DerangedDonald, #LiarInChief

A post shared by Liar in Chief (@liarinchief) on

[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              uh... AG Barr confirmed that it most definitely was a plot against Trump, and he immediately launched an investigation

elements within the FBI/CIA/DOJ/DNC illegally colluded to perform a hatchet-job on Trump... there is absolutely no question about that

the FBI/CIA/DOJ clearly covered up for Hillary, and they clearly colluded against Trump... so you got WAAAAAY bigger problems that coronavirus bud
              Oh really

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/jus...eport-n1151076

Comment

• Wow

Trump should stand down

Comment

• CNN's Andrew Gillum found 'inebriated' in Miami Beach hotel room; cops recover meth

CNN contributor and former Democratic candidate for Florida governor, Andrew Gillum, was found "inebriated" early Friday morning in a hotel where meth was also recovered, according to a Miami Beach, Florida, police report.

Gillum, 40, was in the room at the Mondrian Hotel in South Beach with two other men when police arrived shortly after midnight, according to the report obtained by Fox News.

Police said they were called in response to an apparent drug overdose involving one of the other men.

“Officers then attempted to speak to Mr. Gillum,” an officer wrote in the incident report. "Mr. Giullum was unable to communicate with officers due to his inebriated state.”

Paramedics responded a second time to the hotel to conduct a welfare check on Gillum, the report says.
                  “Fire Rescue stated that he was in stable condition and his vitals were normal,” the report says.

"I was in Miami last night for a wedding celebration when first responders were called to assist one of my friends,” Gillum told a Miami Herald reporter. “While I had too much to drink, I want to be clear that I have never used methamphetamines.

"I apologize to the people of Florida for the distraction this has caused our movement. I’m thankful to the incredible Miami Beach EMS team for their efforts. I will spend the next few weeks with my family and appreciate privacy during this time."

The incident report says that officers observed in plain sight three small clear plastic baggies containing suspected crystal meth on both the bed and floor of the room.

Gillum left the hotel and returned to his residence without incident, the report says.

“At this time the incident is not being investigated as a criminal matter,” Miami Beach Police spokesman Ernesto Rodriguez told Fox News.

The person who suffered the drug overdose was identified in the police report as Travis Dyson, 30.

The man who called police, Aldo Mejias, 56, told them that he gave Dyson his credit card to rent a room.

He told police, according to the report, that when he arrived in the room he discovered Dyson and Gillum under the influence of an unknown substance.

“Mr. Mejias observed Mr. Gillum inside of the bathroom vomiting,” the report says.

Gillum joined CNN as a political commentator in January 2019.

CNN did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Gillum had served as mayor of Tallahassee and ran for governor in 2018. He was defeated by Republican Ron DeSantis in a close race.

He was investigated for ethics violations as mayor.

Source:
                  https://www.foxnews.com/us/andrew-gi...otel-room-meth

Comment

• how will the objection of 1 Bush-appointed judge stop Barr from prosecuting Brennan, Comey, Mueller?

the deep state will at least cry, before being butt-fcuked... like you

Comment

• Wow, I hear he is waiving student loan interest until further notice

Comment

Working...
                      X