Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Joshua Wasn't Serious About Rematch, Used Me as Scapegoat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
    Can't can't scream low ball when you are offered several times more than you have ever gotten since you start professional boxing.
    I can't be cajoled by emotions of some unsecured fan boys here.

Don’t you realize you are the only fangirls here
    Start with facts then maybe you get some water
    But not when your just repeating bullchit and nothing to back it up
    Offer = numbers
    So how much is numbers or stfu
    Fangirls is right , you speak with other people’s emotions , can’t even have your own
    That’s just fughin ignorant punk chit

Comment

Martin was KOed in 2 rounds.
      Stop moaning about it.
      We are over that long ago.
      Not moaning. Simply stating why Martin got paid a fortune to fight AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Don’t you realize you are the only fangirls here
        Start with facts then maybe you get some water
        But not when your just repeating bullchit and nothing to back it up
        Offer = numbers
        So how much is numbers or stfu
        Fangirls is right , you speak with other people’s emotions , can’t even have your own
        That’s just fughin ignorant punk chit
        Thats because not you nor the fan girls have the balls to counter or dispute my fact because you know its a fact but prefer to live in denial.
        Thats not my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Not moaning. Simply stating why Martin got paid a fortune to fight AJ.
          He was paid because he was the champion and need to fly down to the UK.
          Do you understand now?

Comment

Thats because not you nor the fan girls have the balls to counter or dispute my fact because you know its a fact but prefer to live in denial.
            Thats not my fault.
            Your a dumbazz and please stop before you make a bigger azz out of yourself
            You made a statement and can’t back it up
            Your full of chit like everyone else has been telling you and that’s it

Think how stupid you look when your asked a question about something you said and you cannot answer it

So let’s try again , although I know now that you dksab but just repeat bullchit , so how much was the offer if it wasn’t a lowball

If you can’t answer with a number then d9nt answer at all

Everybody knows your just a sheep , who follows and cannot lead
            You’ve proven this over and over
            The only thing you do is recite other people’s words , not your own cause your to fughin dumb

Comment

Fughin puzzy mongol
              Can’t believe how one man can fall for another man’s bullchit
              Especially when that other man is making huge coin on it
              How fughed can you be

Comment

Your a dumbazz and please stop before you make a bigger azz out of yourself
                You made a statement and can’t back it up
                Your full of chit like everyone else has been telling you and that’s it

Think how stupid you look when your asked a question about something you said and you cannot answer it

So let’s try again , although I know now that you dksab but just repeat bullchit , so how much was the offer if it wasn’t a lowball

If you can’t answer with a number then d9nt answer at all

Everybody knows your just a sheep , who follows and cannot lead
                You’ve proven this over and over
                The only thing you do is recite other people’s words , not your own cause your to fughin dumb
                You are mere ignorant and want us to believe you know a thing or two about boxing.
                I asked you ignorant fellow a simple question, rather you come here to cry like an emotional little girl.
                Who has ever fought AJ that didnt get a pay day of his career? Who?
                But you want to sell the hopeless agenda that AJ low ball his opponents.
                Do you even have any cell in your brain?

Comment

You are mere ignorant and want us to believe you know a thing or two about boxing.
                  I asked you ignorant fellow a simple question, rather you come here to cry like an emotional little girl.

First of all you punk azz mofo learn how to speak the language
                  Second , you pos liar , the thread is there for everyone to read , you said he didn’t get lowballed , so I asked you then how much was he offered since you said he wasn’t
                  You little coghsucker couldn’t answer the question cause your full of chit
                  You guys are all the same , little liars full of chit
                  Anyone , besides yourself , who can read English know that your are full of chit
                  You suck Eddie’s cogh and that’s it
                  You know chit about boxing and just repeat whatever you heard
                  Fugh you 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Comment

La mierda
                    You liar , stand like a fughin man you puzzy
                    Ligamierda that’s you

Comment

First of all you punk azz mofo learn how to speak the language
                      Second , you pos liar , the thread is there for everyone to read , you said he didn’t get lowballed , so I asked you then how much was he offered since you said he wasn’t
                      You little coghsucker couldn’t answer the question cause your full of chit
                      You guys are all the same , little liars full of chit
                      Anyone , besides yourself , who can read English know that your are full of chit
                      You suck Eddie’s cogh and that’s it
                      You know chit about boxing and just repeat whatever you heard
                      Fugh you 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
                      Stop whining and crying.
                      Nobody have ever fought AJ and not smile home happy.
                      If you have problems with that, thats your fccking business you ****** asszhole.
                      AJ have been giving fighters pay days even when wilder and hurt were still earning a little above 1mil.
                      Just punk.

Comment

Working...
                      X