Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSA: why aren't people taking this COVID-19 seriously?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is pure madness lol. We got noble men out there trying hard to protect their families yet they are being ridiculed as selfish and hoarding lol.

Totally different mentalities but Im not going to say ours is better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      It’s a sensitive subject, I’m a parent and my kids are the most important people in my life... the only true love, in my opinion, is that love a parent has for their child... with that said, hell no you’re not a bad person for wanting the best for your kids... that’s how it’s suppose to be. I’m sure being in England they have other issues that we don’t understand and just everywhere around the world but we can barely understand and mange our own issues to even think about how to manage other people’s sh.it... but keep your kids first always man and phuck everyone else simple as I can put it.
      Yep. You have kid(s). You feel me. That's our future, all we really have. We have to protect that. We have to protect them.

But I think dude really just wants to troll, with all the insults and sheit. He doesn't want to address the real issue of harming the vast majority to possibly (not even certainly) save a minute fraction.

We argue about this all the time in NSB when talking about a fighters selecting an opponent: risk v reward. When I do that analysis, especially with the numbers the CA and NY governors give us, I just don't see the reward to justify the risks. I don't think we can win this fight. We just need to take the L and get ready for the rematch.

Comment

• I wake up 4-5 in the morning so that i can go hunt food for my family. I wake up earlier than everybody so that i can head to the markets and stock up. Im doing it for my three kids and wife.

And im the *******? Im a hoarder? Lol

Ive worked like a dog for years and now that im comfortable, i want to spend as much as i possibly can on my family yet im the hoarding *******?

Not a chance...

Comment

• I think people are entitled to a view on this.

Its between obligation to society as a whole and obligation to family.

I'll be looking after covid-19 patients as soon as I am out of self isolation. Tbh, I doubt my daughter has it from her symptoms and is now fully herself but even being at home now you do think.:

Well it's not complete fantasy that a slip up with PPE or a colleague in the coffee room and it's a mutating virus and I could be bang in trouble. There is young nurses and Drs already on ventilators.

If I'm struggling to breathe and about to be tubed. In that moment what am I gonna think.

I don't know.

At the moment I feel sense of guilt and obligation to my colleagues and duty to patients to help.
          Last edited by Sparked_26; 03-24-2020, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Tears?? No. A little bit of anger, a little bit of wanting to wrap up and glove up, but no tears. Why would I cry? Because some clown has bravery behind his keyboard to talk about my family?

Your boys a coward. Notice, I haven't insulted any member of his family, yet he's talked sheit about my son, father, and grandfather. That's some low brow bullsheit there. Real b itch move.

Of course it doesn't surprise me that you'd support that type of behavior.
            The only one who was bringing up your family members was yourself, so I figured it was fair play asking about another one just so we can find out what caused you to become so fucked up and who ruined the bloodline. Your reluctance to reveal that truth shows that you got daddy issues.

And the only one attacking other groups is you. You blatantly advocate genocide on elderly people yet somehow for you it's all about you and your kid being attacked.

Notice the pattern. You run your mouth about things yet turn it into you being a victim. Pathetic. This is who is raising the youth now? Pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
              The only one who was bringing up your family members was yourself, so I figured it was fair play asking about another one just so we can find out what caused you to become so fucked up and who ruined the bloodline. Your reluctance to reveal that truth shows that you got daddy issues.

And the only one attacking other groups is you. You blatantly advocate genocide on elderly people yet somehow for you it's all about you and your kid being attacked.

Notice the pattern. You run your mouth about things yet turn it into you being a victim. Pathetic. This is who is raising the youth now? Pathetic.

Lol the guy is full of ignorance, just go read some of his posts.
              He has no idea what he’s talking about 90% of the time he posts, and his life is dedicated to an online persona on a boxing forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post

Nobody advocated the genocide of anyone, you idiot. I'm talking about the reality of what we're looking at. Economic collapse is certain, saving the people isn't. I even cited the figures from two governors, which you neglected to address during your insults and name calling.

Insulting my family is never "fair play." It's a b itch move, and you show your true colors when you talk about my young son, my dead father, and my dead grandfather. It's a shame you're not close to me. I promise I won't make the same mistake of going to a boxing gym before our fight. I didn't insult your family, you insulted mine.

Where are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                  Lol the guy is full of ignorance, just go read some of his posts.
                  He has no idea what he’s talking about 90% of the time he posts, and his life is dedicated to an online persona on a boxing forum.
                  Did you ever read up on the logical fallacy of arguing from ignorance?

Did you learn how that equates to your argument?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Did you ever read up on the logical fallacy of arguing from ignorance?

Did you learn how that equates to your argument?
                    You spend literally your entire day dedicated to your online persona on NSB...lmao!

*JAY-Z voice*
                    “And that’s so LAAAAMMMEEE”

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                      You spend literally your entire day dedicated to your online persona on NSB...lmao!

*JAY-Z voice*
                      “And that’s so LAAAAMMMEEE”
                      And yet you follow me from thread to thread making little remarks about me.

What does that say for you??

Comment

Working...
                      X