Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: If I Enter MMA Against UFC - I've Got To Do It Guns Blazing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    The Divine Presence itself must have been channeled through you for this one....excellent post
    Oldschoolg - Brother there is always something divine about the truth. You are one of the few that I know will speak it even if I do not. So appreciative for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      I’m down

Turn buddy into a 2 sport headliner. Modern Day Bo Jackson / Deon Sanders , Give a Couple Straps and can Go around Challenging Other Youtubers or Random D list Cekebrities

they’ll spin a f.ucking wheel to decide if it’s going to be Boxing / MMA , throw a couple of World Champions on the Undercard ( Just to let everyone know you Respect the Sport of Boxing and this should be taken Seriously ) and have that Carnival travelling 4-5 times a year to different city’s & countries each time out and take on Youtubers from different categories, 1 time it’ll be a guy who Plays Fortnite , Next time out pick a Dad that enslaves and films his child to Review Toys ,After that To Show that he’s a equal opportunist and anybody can get it , slap a chick around who does Makeup Tutorials and show the World who’s the Greatest Youtuber in the history of YouTubing.

Yeah no Circus to see here folks( Don’t mind the Bearded Lady or Dancing Monkey walking in with These Guys) this is serious business and a legit sporting competition, these guys have each trained for a week and half.

F.uck the fact I could even go on this Tangent and its not completely out of realm of Possibilitiy , shows how much of a joke promoting this is and that I seriously need some sleep.
      R_Walken - LMAO...Bro this is focking hysterical. Spit my drink out. Now I have to clean this ***** up.

All the above, can’t wait till the little “Cash me outside Dr. Phil chick whoops one of the Paul brothers.

Hoping Kimbo, sees the new opportunity and comes back for that ever so illusive DAZN You tube belt. I would tune in to see how bad a mismatch like that could look in the Octagon. Let’s see it!!!

Hearn just officially got me hype for a league where random online annoyances can get absolutely wrecked before our eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
        BWaHaahaHA!!
        Lmao... sometimes it is just too much fun bro!!!😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
          Lol...No Christmas Tony, Hearn is in my head just like every other disaster victim I have witnessed.

Remember the video “Banned from TV,”??? Well there was a lady on there rushing to work who stepped into a high speed train.

I can’t get that sweet little professional senior trying to cross the tracks and exploding as the high speed train hit her out of my head either.

Being famous or infamous does not equate to doing something well. It just means the disaster was so prolific that even years later we can’t look away. So what was your point again Hearn defense bot?
          You have been fist pumping and responding to everyone on this thread. I salute you. Now let’s deliberate over Hearn’s business model. Now I come in peace so there is no point of us two arguing and insulting each other over another man’s success or failure.

Now am I presumptuous to assume you have watched many Dazn fighters as well as matchroom fighters? Would you also say Dazn which came to your attention because of Hearn has 2 of the top 2 earners in boxing? Granted they have not captured all of the top tier fighters but they have a respectable stable of fighters. Dazn are 18 months in boxing and their last card in Dallas which was spearheaded by Hearn was a huge success.

I think Hearn coming to the American market and throwing money at fighters has had a positive effect because fighters like Deontay especially have gone back to their suitors demanded more money. I’m all for that. Hearn is a mouthpiece and doesn’t know when to shut up but he gives you information to gossip about. Look how elated and happy you are talking about his shortcomings.

Dazn are actually coming to the U.K. which is a bold move, I’ve not seen fox or ESPN try their luck. Haymon who is a brother so I won’t go in on him has tried his luck in the U.K..Hearn has not taken over the United States by any stretch of the imagination but he has not failed, if you are going off matchroom USA profit and loss figures

Comment

R_Walken - LMAO...Bro this is focking hysterical. Spit my drink out. Now I have to clean this ***** up.

All the above, can’t wait till the little “Cash me outside Dr. Phil chick whoops one of the Paul brothers.

Hoping Kimbo, sees the new opportunity and comes back for that ever so illusive DAZN You tube belt. I would tune in to see how bad a mismatch like that could look in the Octagon. Let’s see it!!!

Hearn just officially got me hype for a league where random online annoyances can get absolutely wrecked before our eyes.
            See how happy you are my brother, but you deserve it

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              See how happy you are my brother, but you deserve it
              Yep ChristmasTony, just don’t call it boxing and don’t call it UFC and Hearn may just have my subscription.

Comment

Oldschoolg - Brother there is always something divine about the truth. You are one of the few that I know will speak it even if I do not. So appreciative for the feedback.
                It’s a beautiful thing

Comment

Hearn would need guys who know the business model , I remember Trump had a MMA promotion called Affliction and it didn’t last long .

You need more then money tackling MMA it’s really closer to WWE because they build on characters first unfortunately but that’s how the UFC took over . It’s not impossible though Bellator seems to be doing well which is on tonight and I believe Hearn would involve the right guys .

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                    Hern won't enter UFC - he says he doesn't even like it much in the article. All the money is in boxing still.
                    That’s not what the article said at all. He’s not entering UFC he may consider branching out to MMA if he takes a bigger share of the boxing market because he sees a potential profit and sees it as a challenge and respects the guys who get in it . Just like White was suggestive of a Boxing Promotion .

Comment

Eddie TURD

Comment

Working...
                      X