Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Shields Is Like Lady Version Of Me - Talk Sh-t, Back It Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Shields Is Like Lady Version Of Me - Talk Sh-t, Back It Up

LOS ANGELES-WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder sees greatness in Claressa Shields. The Alabaman boxer went out of his way to heap praise on arguably the best female boxer in the world, while also championing women's boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sounds about right. Wilder had a hotel lobby incident, Shields had that incident at the weigh in.

Just waiting on Claressa to get busted with weed...

Comment

These comments by Wilder will trigger the male chauvinist, mico-p males in addition to the Hearn-employees.

Comment

Shields goes after the toughest opponents and doesn’t tell fans to be patient fights will happen
        eventually . This is the exact opposite of Wilder .

The one thing they have in common is they have family members who like to sucker punch people for whatever reason and make them look bad and Shields is slowly becoming disliked because she’s starting to act like him .Ha

Comment

Now i definitely hopes fury knocks this insufferable fool out

Comment

Both regularly make horrific and appalling comments too. Lots of similarities.

Comment

Dumb as **** and trash. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                Both regularly make horrific and appalling comments too. Lots of similarities.
                Both beat women too.

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilders-...apology--65364

Comment

Claressa Shields can box, Wilder not so much...nuff said.

Comment

Nah, its the other way round. Didn't he want to get pregnant at one point?

Comment

Working...
                    X