• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SinderellaMan View Post
    No, I feel it in my skin.
    But I've been wrong before.
    And it's effect, not affect.
    And I'm going to say he rocks him in the 2nd & finished him in the 5th.
    Affect and Effect have a different meaning. Affect connotes a negative implication. I chose the word carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
      Affect and Effect have a different meaning. Affect connotes a negative implication. I chose the word carefully.
      I baited you and now I see the same lack of discipline that thwarted your illustrious boxing career.
      Forums are opinionated.
      Sometimes we agree, sometimes we disagree.
      So your implication of my psychic ability regarding my prediction is no different than your theorizing that I've not watched enough boxing.
      I've been on this site since 2004.
      And the crazy part is that if we met each other, we would probably get along very well.
      Take that lack of discipline and channel it to create positive energy.
      Then the discipline that you are more than capable of having will show up full swing.
      I truly enjoy both Wilder and Fury.
      They have brought life back to a handcuffed division.
      I'm rooting for Wilder but I will not be disappointed if Fury wins given his life's struggles.

Comment

I’ll be interested to see Fury’s approach to this fight.
        Will he think he had the right game plan last time and just needs to avoid getting caught?
        Or will he be more aggressive, hoping to back Wilder up to nullify him setting up the big bomb.
        Each has risks but it is an intriguing rematch.

Comment

I baited you and now I see the same lack of discipline that thwarted your illustrious boxing career.
          Forums are opinionated.
          So your implication of my psychic ability regarding my prediction is no different than your theorizing that I've not watched enough boxing.
          And the crazy part is that if we met each other, we would probably get along very well.
          Then the discipline that you are more than capable of having will show up full swing.
          I'm rooting for Wilder but I will not be disappointed if Fury wins given his life's struggles.
          Agreed, no hard feelings, I just thought it seemed a bit of a random thing to say.
          I apologise, I can be a bit confrontational at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodogg View Post
            Fury will not last the 12 this time Wilder will catch him sooner
            Really? Who has Wilder knocked out that's on Fury's level of pure boxing and movement? You're asking Wilder to do something he hasn't done, and he was schooled by Fury for 10 rounds the last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              Marciano

Glaukos

Theaganese

Klietomachos

Melankomas

Lyons

Fearns

Brian

Pearce

Wormuld
              Is this supposed to be a comment?
              a reply?
              a used car ad?
              a farm equipment auction?
              a preamble?
              a drink special list?
              an honor student list?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Is this supposed to be a comment?
                a reply?
                a used car ad?
                a farm equipment auction?
                a preamble?
                a drink special list?
                an honor student list?
                They were never let down by their big punch.

Inversely, points boxers ARE actually always let down by their skill sets.

You can't name a single unbeaten HW champion who was a points fighter in all the 3k years of boxing history because they do not exist.

Comment

This is nice to see

Forums are opinionated.
                  Originally posted by Angeljuice View Post
                  Agreed, no hard feelings, I just thought it seemed a bit of a random thing to say.
                  I apologise, I can be a bit confrontational at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    They were never let down by their big punch.

Inversely, points boxers ARE actually always let down by their skill sets.

You can't name a single unbeaten HW champion who was a points fighter in all the 3k years of boxing history because they do not exist.
                    On the other hand, rematches are interesting because they greatly favour the boxer with the better technical skills and ability to adapt. Fury is able to change his gameplan up at least a little bit, which we saw bits of in the first fight, for example, switching to southpaw, counter-punching, and even pushing Wilder back at times...

People are saying it's obvious what Fury is going to do (go for a points win) but I think it's quite the contrary. It's obvious what Wilder is going to do, he's going to try and knock Fury out because that's the only hope he has! All the time that has elapsed since the first fight conveys a big advantage to Fury, and nothing to Wilder.

Yes, the "secret Kronk power" is a lot of bull5hit, but there might also be some truth to it, if Fury is able to push forward in the right moments I think Wilder will go

Comment

Fury in 10

Comment

Working...
                      X