Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maurice Hooker Gets Off The Floor To Batter, Stop Alex Saucedo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaron Morales putting in good work

Comment

whos everybody like tonite? Im on the record as taking Hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
        Saucedo by destruction

Comment

Originally posted by phishfan View Post
          War Saucedo! Gonna be a murder sceen hooker will never be the same.

Comment

Guzman might get grinded? still3 rounds to go and he looks pretty much on the tail end of his gas tank.

Comment

WAR DALLAS.. . No racial bias in this one? I'm about my hometown all day!

Comment

man this is a fun lower level fight

Comment

Excellent 8th round, crazy Guzmán didn't go down again after the "slip"

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                    Excellent 8th round, crazy Guzmán didn't go down again after the "slip"
                    he was off for 2 years they said so you can do all the sparring you want I bet you 100% he sparred with better level fighters than he faced tonight but theirs noting like a real fight no matter who its against.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                      he was off for 2 years they said so you can do all the sparring you want I bet you 100% he sparred with better level fighters than he faced tonight but theirs noting like a real fight no matter who its against.
                      For sure, by all accounts Castańeda wasn't supposed be as live a dog as he was in this fight, I think they said his record was 23 -11, that's why I love boxing you never know what's gonna happen.

What did you think of those scorecards? I thought they were prety ridiculous UD 9 rounds to 1 for all judges and Guzmán takes it.

I thought he got the win but maybe 6 - 4 or 7 -3, not 9 - 1.

Comment

Working...
                      X