Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dominic Wade Inks Promotional With GH3 Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should let Derevyanchenko beat his ass. I lol'd pretty hard when GGG slapped him around.

Comment

Damn 2.5yrs out of the game. I don't get how these mfers stay gone so long. Did GGG pay that much? Did the L send him into a long ass depression? Whats going on that you stay outta the ring so f#cking long?

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        Well I am betting that Charlo is going to try and emulate GGG's path.....

you think very highly of Golovkin..... so, what is wrong with that ?

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
        ..... I just hope he doesn't plan on doing it literally be fighting all his sloppy seconds.

" sloppy seconds "..... ?

you mean like Jacobs and Lemieux, who are Golovkin's best wins ?

Jacobs is the guy who is fighting all the undefeated young lions

not Golovkin

dude, why be like that..... ?

it appears that you are salty, because you know Golovkin avoided Charlo

Comment

WTF is GH3 Promotions??

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Damn 2.5yrs out of the game. I don't get how these mfers stay gone so long. Did GGG pay that much? Did the L send him into a long ass depression? Whats going on that you stay outta the ring so f#cking long?
            I think Wade went to prison

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              I think Wade went to prison
              Oh sh^t for that DUI stuff?

Didn't know that. Knew he had some legal sh^t doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                WTF is GH3 Promotions??
                They are like a less popular Salita promotions. I think they used to have a decent crop of regional guys. No big names, but a solid club show level roster with maybe a guy or three who could end up getting a title shot at some point or maybe get big if he wins the big fight when he gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  you think very highly of Golovkin..... so, what is wrong with that ?
                  Nothing. I just don't want him to waste time with his sloppy seconds.

" sloppy seconds "..... ?

you mean like Jacobs and Lemieux, who are Golovkin's best wins ?
                  I wouldn't have a problem with Jacobs. GGG did not stop Jacobs. He dropped him but Jacobs got up and fought his a$$ off and made me super nervous when it went to the cards. So if Charlo and Jacobs fought I would be happy as a clam. I think its one of the best and most interesting matchups that can be made at 160.

Lemiuex would be sloppy seconds because when I refer to sloppy seconds I refer to people GGG destroyed. Unlike Jacobs the fight with Lemieux wasn't remotely competitive. With that being said at least Charlo would be able to say Lemieux was a former champ so I wouldn't ***** all over him. But Wade, Monroe Jr etc. should not even be in the ring with a guy like Charlo. Until proven otherwise those guys are gatekeepers worthy of testing the mettle of up and coming prospects. Charlo is beyond that.

dude, why be like that..... ?
                  I am not being like anything. You're just so obsessed with me that you're mistaking teasing with me *****ting on Charlo. I don't hate any fighter with the passion you hate GGG. I like Charlo. I like Canelo. I like Andre Ward. I even like Mora. I mainly like to ***** on their fans. But I will call out guys who are ducking other guys. Cotto ducked GGG. Canelo ducked Charlo. Yes. GGG's team ducked Lara (although I don't understand why. Dude is easy work for GGG).

Personally, I think Charlo is like the middleweight Terrance Crawford. He's nowhere near as talented but he's a very good fighter....one of the best in his division. He's just stuck there on an island in his division because all the key players are with other promoters.
                  Last edited by yankees7448; 11-05-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Oh sh^t for that DUI stuff?

Didn't know that. Knew he had some legal sh^t doe.
                    Not sure, man.... He seems kinda like a **** up.

Comment

Probably this

https://www.boxingscene.com/dominic-...-woman--105849

Comment

Working...
                      X