GGG/Canelo Scores - STOP THE TROLLING

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
    Yes he is slipping and blocking, again you've made a fool of yourself
    He's looking for the big follow ups that never come. He doesn't care about the weak ass shots. You say you box? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
      No that proves your a couch potato expert, we get them all the time at the fights, imbeciles like yourself who get half tanked and them start saying you should have done this, you should have done that, yet they have never hit a bag before, your one of those couch potato experts
      Robbie Barrett once got into an arguement with another poster who called him out. Remember that there really is a fight called Robbie Barrett, he's a very limited, domestic-level club fighter. Anyway, this coward we have here posting under the same name. He gave out the real Robbie Barrett's gym address to his enemy. Hoping this other poster would turn up at the gym calling out a real pro to a fight. What kind of cowardly antics are these? For all you know that other poster could have turned up carrying a weapon or something. The poster Robbie Barrett is a lifeless cretin, spends over 12 hours a day patrolling these forums looking for people to argue with. He has probably never stepped foot in a gym in his life. Probably has pale, translucent skin. Probably holds off washing to get a couple more posts in on the forum. The only way possible for him to approach other people on any kind of an even playing field is over the internet, from behind a keyboard. In reality he is an insignificant parasite. He'd probably fall over in fear if you threw a feint his way.

Comment

• Originally posted by White Willie View Post
        Robbie Barrett once got into an arguement with another poster who called him out. Remember that there really is a fight called Robbie Barrett, he's a very limited, domestic-level club fighter. Anyway, this coward we have here posting under the same name. He gave out the real Robbie Barrett's gym address to his enemy. Hoping this other poster would turn up at the gym calling out a real pro to a fight. What kind of cowardly antics are these? For all you know that other poster could have turned up carrying a weapon or something. The poster Robbie Barrett is a lifeless cretin, spends over 12 hours a day patrolling these forums looking for people to argue with. He has probably never stepped foot in a gym in his life. Probably has pale, translucent skin. Probably holds off washing to get a couple more posts in on the forum. The only way possible for him to approach other people on any kind of an even playing field is over the internet, from behind a keyboard. In reality he is an insignificant parasite. He'd probably fall over in fear if you threw a feint his way.
        Tell the mods to check my IP to see where i am from and where the gym is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Yay you found one punch. We don't know how hard it was because it's a still photo. That one punch somehow proves that Golovkins other punches were all hard?

I'm talking about the majority of punches.

I'm sure you'll find a few more too. Doesn't mean the majority weren't weak as ****.
          I don't need to. All you have is one gif. Which was then made obsolete.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
            I don't need to. All you have is one gif. Which was then made obsolete.
            You have entire fight. I'll tell you what, you post all the hard shots Golovkin lands. I'll then post more from Canelo. Deal?

Comment

Tell the mods to check my IP to see where i am from and where the gym is.
              What does living in the same town as the club fighter you pretend to be prove?

Comment

What does living in the same town as the club fighter you pretend to be prove?
                It proves i gave the name of my local gym. Not smart are you?

Should i have said a different gym in another town?

Comment

It proves i gave the name of my local gym. Not smart are you?

Should i have said a different gym in another town?
                  Yea of course that's what you were doing. Sending someone to Robbie Barrett's gym, looking for Robbie Barrett. Damn you're so smart.

Comment

Yea of course that's what you were doing. Sending someone to Robbie Barrett's gym, looking for Robbie Barrett. Damn you're so smart.
                    Did i tell him my real name was Robbie Barrett, have i ever claimed to be him?

People on boxing sites name themselves after fighters. I know it's hard to believe. But it's true.

Comment

• s
                      Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      He's looking for the big follow ups that never come. He doesn't care about the weak ass shots. You say you box? Really?
                      Retired now but train 6 days a week, those weak arse shots your talking about, GGG won that battle, canelo didn't throw a punch, their fight was made up of little battles, canelo battled for a minute or less in most rounds whereas GGG was consistently hunting him down, landing jabs continually and rights, so let's see how smart you are in boxing IQ, what do you think canelo will do different in the rematch if he signs

Comment

Working...
                      X