"Boxing Is More Dangerous Than MMA Because Of The 10 Count" - Schaub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Of course Boxing is more dangerous.

How many people die a year in Boxing? Numerous.

How many have ever died in the history of UFC? Zero
    I didn't know there had never been a death in the large number of UFC fights that have taken place. That pretty much proves boxing is more dangerous because of the ten count that allows badly hurt boxers to continue to fight on and take additional damage to the brain. I wouldn't want the boxing rules to change because it would become a different sport. Boxing has always been a dangerous sport and I don't like to see any boxer permanently hurt or killed. I guess the referee should protect the boxers as much as possible within reason but it will always be a dangerous sport.

Comment

Of course its more dangerous but not for the reasons he said its more dangerous because as soon as these glass jawed MMA fighters get touched they're out. They take noway near the accumulation a boxer does. All the MMA fighters with better chins tend to come from a striking art. Look at when these wrestlers and so on get hit, little tap and they're doing backflips and allsorts.

They are not used to getting hit. Your punch resistance builds up (it builds up then eventually declines) it also takes years and years to learn how to take the sting out of a shot.

Its why when you see an untrained person get tapped they react weird or go down from slightest touch. Its pretty much the same with all these MMA guys. They can't take a solid shot for most part.

Comment

Boxers plain out hit harder but mma guys get dropped ether by punches or kicks and then take extra damage being pounded on The ground with rabbid punches .

Comment

Working...
        X