• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Show me the law about guaranteed access to the white house
    That ain't happening.

Mark my words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Is it possible Chocolatito can beat Anthony Joshua? Yes.

Is it probable? No

Now do you understand how ridiculous your question was? Especially when you couldn't find ONE SINGLE INSTANCE of it happening over the past two years with over 500 possibilities.

that is a silly ass comparison

comparing a fight with chocolatito vs a heavyweight AJ

again all I asked you since there is no voted ID law is it possible to go change your appearance and come under an assumed name and vote?

and you come with "its possible for chocolatito to beat aj: yes"

that wasn't even my question

try again...... last time before I put you on ignore for real this is ******ed that you cant even have a decent dialogue with someone

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        1st amendment.
        Free speech and free press does not mean White House press passes

Acosta can say or write what he wants

His rights are not infringed upon

And I'll say the same if this was some dumb fox news guy and a democratic White House kicks him out

Comment

• Looks like Trump, as usual, has a great solution to the problem:

Trump sat down with the “Fox News Sunday” host on Friday for a wide-ranging discussion – the first time Wallace has interviewed Trump since he took office. Wallace pointed out that a federal judge ruled earlier Friday that the White House must reinstate Acosta’s press credential.

“Yeah, its fine, I mean it’s not a big deal. What they said, though, is that we have to create rules and regulations for conduct etc. etc. We’re doing that, were going to write them up right now. It’s not a big deal and if he misbehaves, we’ll throw him out or we’ll stop the news conference,” Trump said.

Wallace asked what rules the administration would put in place going forward after U.S. District Judge Timothy J. Kelly declared that Acosta should be allowed back in the White House.

“We’re writing them now. We’ll have rules of decorum, you know you can’t keep asking questions. We had a lot of reporters in that room, many many reporters in that room and they were unable to ask questions because this guy gets up and starts, you know, doing what he’s supposed to be doing for him and for CNN and you know just shouting out questions and making statements, too,” Trump said.

Kelly’s decision is temporary and further hearings are expected to take place in the next few weeks to determine whether or not yanking the credential violated CNN's and Acosta’s First and Fifth Amendment rights. The temporary order lasts for 14 days and CNN can now petition the Court for a permanent injunction.

“I will say this, look, nobody believes in the First Amendment more than I do and if I think somebody is acting out of sorts I will leave. I will say thank you very much everybody, I appreciate you coming and I’ll leave,” Trump continued. “And those reporters will not be too friendly to whoever it is that’s acting up.”

Source, full story:
          https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-throw-him-out

Comment

Show me the law about guaranteed access to the white house
            Read the judgment

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              Lol dont worry the WH will do what the Judge asked and things will get fixed.
              This was just a temp decision
              The actual order was the granting of a temporary restraining order request by CNN to return the pass while the litigation was pending. This is NOT a final word on the ligation itself.
              Thank you

Dummies on here are acting like a decision has been made on the 1st & 5th amendments, access to the WH, etc and declaring that the judge was wrong in his reasoning

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                Read the judgment
                Haven't. Where is it available?

Have you?

I've only read the articles talking about a temporary restraining order to the suspension.

Comment

Haven't. Where is it available?

Have you?

I've only read the articles talking about a temporary restraining order to the suspension.
                  Well played.

Though it must be pointed out that your opponent is an NPC.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    freedom of speech has ZERO to do with press passes.....

if so....

thousands of reporters for boxing for example, could argue that their 1st amendment rights are violated when they get their passes revoked.....

and you see that NO ONE does it

cuz you can still freely speak your mind etc report on the situations but from a public place etc
                    The constitution only protects against state action. That means government conduct not private conduct. Case law has very narrowly interpreted the constitution to apply to individual conduct and that is in extremely limited instances. So yes a boxing press pass can be revoke at will. A government issued press
                    Pass can only be revoked with due process.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      so does that mean that Alex Jone's rights are being violated since he gets his press passes revoked etc when it comes to government stuff?
                      Rights are not absolute. They can be infringed if there is sufficient and legitimate government reasons to do so. If after a hearing the arbiter finds that the revocation is just, revocation is valid.

I haven’t followed Alex Jones issues so can’t comment specifically. Give me a link and I’ll throw my two cents.

Comment

Working...
                      X