Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Manny Pacquiao fight announcement?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Manny Pacquiao fight announcement?

Wasn't he supposed to be announcing a fight in the last few weeks? Even before the Floyd Mayweather clickbait he was supposed to announce his next fight.

Any idea on who it may be?

Probably Khan. Sounds like Khan's ****ing it all up in negotiations now hes finally got his chance though, demanding too much money

Comment

He never said he has a fight to announce in the coming weeks? I thought all he said was he's in talk to have a rematch with Floyd and that regardless of how that goes, he's planning to fight in Dec or early Jan. Never mention about announcing a fight in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by NarcosMaidana View Post
        He never said he has a fight to announce in the coming weeks? I thought all he said was he's in talk to have a rematch with Floyd and that regardless of how that goes, he's planning to fight in Dec or early Jan. Never mention about announcing a fight in the coming weeks.
        Even before Floyd II came into the picture he said he was gonna announce his next fight next week. That was a week before Floyd came into the picture.

Comment

Nope he never said anything about announcing. The last couple of news about him were “im my own man, you guys know my number” and the Floyd meet up in Japan.

I don’t know where you get that from. Link?

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Even before Floyd II came into the picture he said he was gonna announce his next fight next week. That was a week before Floyd came into the picture.
            He never said he was gonna announce a fight in the coming weeks. He said he plans to return back in Dec or early Jan of next year. He never said he's gonna announce a fight in the coming weeks.

Comment

Floyd decided he is going to have a time up in Dec in Japan which pushed the Manny fight to next year

Comment

Yea idk.

I remember Manny saying they were gonna be making a move soon, Floyd fight or not. So yea I was expecting some announcement myself.

With all the money on the line with a Floyd fight my thinking would be Manny got talked down from fighting Khan or Brook or whoever next who he maybe could lose to & f#ck up his Floyd payday. So the smart decision is to not fight & wait for the Floyd thing to shake out. Manny's no spring chicken he can't f#ck up a $50M-$100M or w/e a Floyd fight would be worth to him.

Comment

Working...
                X