US withdraws from Iran nuclear deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
    I’ve lived in the ME mate
    So it was you...you're Lebanese. You're big on emotion but weak on facts and ran off when I gave them to you in our last discussion about this when Trump announced the move. You said there would be more bombing around the world and I told you there would be anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
      So it was you...you're Lebanese. You're big on emotion but weak on facts and ran off when I gave them to you in our last discussion about this when Trump announced the move. You said there would be more bombing around the world and I told you there would be anyways.
      Lol, I’m Australian you dope and the closest I’ve been to Lebanon is when I have a kebab

Comment

Lol, I’m Australian you dope and the closest I’ve been to Lebanon is when I have a kebab
        Where you born in the ME?

Comment

Where you born in the ME?
          Crown Street Woman’s Hospital in Sydney

Father descended from a first fleeter, Mum’s descendants came from London in 1850s

No camel jocks in my line

Worked for Abu Dhabi Royal Family for a decade

And you?

Comment

Crown Street Woman’s Hospital in Sydney

Father descended from a first fleeter, Mum’s descendants came from London in 1850s

No camel jocks in my line

Worked for Abu Dhabi Royal Family for a decade

And you?
            OK...trying to figure out whether we talked about this before or not. Maybe not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I will. My two nephews in the IDF are on 24 hour alert.
              I got a few friends in Israel, and they are split down the middle on this topic. America, Russia, and China also have complete disdain for international law.

The law of the jungle prevails.
              You should go as women are stunning

But beware as they have done national service

Comment

If the UN was around, when your people were committing genocide in Australia, would you leave? 150 ~170 years ago isn’t that long ago. I see countries claiming and condemning Israel for claimed atrocities that their own people have committed.

So, my question to you my good man is this: “do you measure atrocities from the creation of the UN, or the League of Nations?”

How many Australians have given back any land to the indigenous people of that continent?

Comment

OK...trying to figure out whether we talked about this before or not. Maybe not.
                  I don’t care about Saudis bombing Yemen as it’s **** vs ****

Same thing wrt to people taking out Assad, Iranian mullahs, Hamas leaders, Netanyahu, Kim, etc

They’re all *****

Many Palestinians are not and world has abandoned them

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    If the UN was around, when your people were committing genocide in Australia, would you leave? 150 ~170 years ago isn’t that long ago. I see countries claiming and condemning Israel for claimed atrocities that their own people have committed.

So, my question to you my good man is this: “do you measure atrocities from the creation of the UN, or the League of Nations?”

How many Australians have given back any land to the indigenous people of that continent?
                    A lot

I represent an Aboriginal tribe that receives $30 million per year in royalties for use of their land

Situation is far from perfect and it’s debatable as to whether indigenous people are getting what they want but it’s a massive improvement from even 20 years ago

Comment

A lot

I represent an Aboriginal tribe that receives $30 million per year in royalties for use of their land

Situation is far from perfect and it’s debatable as to whether indigenous people are getting what they want but it’s a massive improvement from even 20 years ago
                      Chump change. I read somewhere that white tourists were told by the government to stop climbing that big red rock.

So a lot of white European people are giving back land and leaving the continent. That’s great news. They were never invited in the first place. I see that in power negotiations, the side with the power, sets the terms and conditions. I tell bleeding heart American liberals to give back their land to the native Americans and move back to Europe.

It’s easy as pie to be liberal with strangers, and less liberal/kind to people you ****ed over who used to live on land that was stolen.

You see where I’m going with this, right? Where do we start, how do we remedy past wrongs? Money? Indigenous people only need money now, because of the society we build on the land of their forefathers. The BritishFrench did a poor job in the ME. The British really ****ed up the India-Pakistan divide.

Western powers made big decisions with land they didn’t own, and when they left, or abandoned colonies, created chaos. I think that the western powers have done a lot of good, but in a self serving manner.

Where do we begin? How do we undue or remedy the past errors? Some people cannot and will not sell their legacy for money.

Comment

Working...
                      X