No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: For Fighter of The Decade, The BWAA Got it Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skyway71 View Post
    No. I'm not grading. It's common sense. Floyd got caught doing something in violation to the shady drug testing agency he brought to boxing.
    That win, flouds best win supposedly is just so controversial on so many levels, why not just give Pac rematch all those years back?
    Floyd s fans response will be it wasn't close?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      That win, flouds best win supposedly is just so controversial on so many levels, why not just give Pac rematch all those years back?
      Floyd s fans response will be it wasn't close?
      Not interested in that rematch as Floyd has been outta the game. Would rather see Manny take on the other ranked youngblood welters... giving them the chance to take the torch.
      Last edited by Skyway71; 01-21-2020, 05:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skyway71 View Post
        Not interested in that rematch as Floyd has been outta the game. Would rather see Manny take on the other ranked youngblood welters... giving them the chance to take the torch.
        Oh, I don't want the rematch now also. Floyd should have given.IMMEDIATE rematch as it was so contriversial. I was open minded and was willing to accept it was possible for floyd to have a great win over pac if he beat pac in a rematch without fighting scared and being so cautious. I want to see Floyd land venomous punches on pac, that i don't think I could have took, not tip tapping pacs guard.

But Floyd s win over pac as it is, wasn't a great win, just like horns win over pac wasn't and Bradley's win over pac wasnt great.
        Jmm ko win over pac was a great win. Not all wins are equal. BwAa using flouds win over pac to support flouds claim to be Fotd is shocking
        Last edited by hugh grant; 01-22-2020, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• mark sauer

You're argument fails when you repeat every other idiots lie about Pacquiao and testing. He isn't afraid of needles at all, so the tattoo nonsense makes you dumb twice. The problem he has is what roughly 15 to 20 % of the population experience, according to physicians, when blood is taken. It makes him feel weak for a period after the test. He was tested the day before Morales#1 and said he felt very weak the entire fight. If that happened to any fighter he would look to comply with testing while an alternative and acceptable guideline could be established. You guys that slander Pacquiao follow the lies told by Floyd as if it was trendy or something. Floyd can be seen by anyone who wants to know the truth, in his dressing on 2 separate occasions snorting from 2 separate bottles, each held by a different assistant and just before entering the ring for a fight. In other words, how in the hell do you have the nerve to continue with the testing lie when Floyd is seen snorting on camera minutes before a fight not once but twice? Also, he was caught with an illegal I.V. the night before the Pac fight, then was granted an exemption 21 days AFTER the fight, in addition, Floyd pays USADA from his own pocket 10 times the going rate to ensure they are the official agency for testing because they hide dirty tests for Floyd, all of this including 2 videos showing Floyd snorting some powerful **** before fights, and Pac has been proven to be guilty of not a damn thing ever, yet Pac is the bad guy according to Floyd's follies and his loyally band of dummies.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Once again you’ve come into a debate late and let your feelings about Floyd blind you from the truth.

Pac Boy was going on about Ebonics and blacks living in the ghetto when he got banned. We all saw the banned under his name. Some of us were reading the thread when the ban hit.

Of course he is Asian and a manny fan so you automatically believe him.

This is the same crap you pulled with Madison boxing in the other thread.

For someone who allegedly hates racism you defend some of the worst race baiting scum on the forum.
            I never seen one thing he said about black people. And i Looked before i took his side. Unlike you!

And i will be the first to give him hell if he was racist. You should know that.

What does Ebonics and Ghetto have to do with blacks? Isnt there whites and other ethnics living in the ghetto? I think youre reaching. If you can give me a link where he was racsit id love it. I didnt see it.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Chups whats happening pre. Were you affected by TAAL?
              No pre, anong balita? I'm in California, Im affected by the thousands homeless people caused by Liberal politicians.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
                No pre, anong balita? I'm in California, Im affected by the thousands homeless people caused by Liberal politicians.
                lol whats up bruh...i thought you were over there...I didnt know you were dealing the typhoon of homelessness

Comment

Working...
                X