Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    yea Floyd didn’t need a run as light as

Vargas Horn Matty and Broner

FOUR cherries in a row. When was the last time a fighter who still high level has FOUR cherries str8

One cherry backfired
    But as soon as Floyd name is brought up they come out talking shyt then get butthurt when you point out the BS surrounding their God

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      Don’t really hear too many describe it as prize fighting. Some do.

If you appreciate the ultimate businessman over the ultimate warrior then you should stick to The Apprentice. That show might be more your style.
      So your gonna try and say these guys aren't in it for the money get real. Every single pro fighter reaches a level in their careers where they see dollar signs. I mean yes I prefer the fights where they let it all hang out. Check my previous posts. I refer to showbox and also mention the no namers and undercard fights stealing the show. Every fighter that's getting close to the top sees dollar signs as well as anything else. I'm not knocking Pac by any means and I believe he has a bigger legacy but at the end of the day if I personally got to pick I would rather walk away with more money and less proverbial scars.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        Manny beat thurman.which is better than Floyd's win over nelo.
        Floyd drained nel o simply because nel o hydrated to a big size which was cowardly of floyd. Nel o had not beaten killers Or looked particularly good, no stand out performances. Floyd sabotaged win with CW so it can't grow. If you want to fight weakest nelo, the win can't go anywhere.

Floyd was getting on in age but not to an age where they're not expected to produce the goods and win. S SM was closer to 39 when he fought floyd and Floyd fans wanted people to think Floyd was fighting a prime ssm or something?. Pac at nearly 41 people don't expect anything of you, yet Pac beat thurman.

But at least someone thinks Floyd s had better career, that in itself is so surprising that it's thread worthy
        Thurman was coming off multiple surgeries. And even then, Manny didn't want any smoke til he saw Keith struggling vs an aged Josecito. Yeah, the same Josecito that got knocked out in 6 by Andre Berto four years ealier.

Yet, here you come with your Pac pompoms saying the dumbest shyt imaginable.

Canelo wasn't drained- or rather, he wasn't anymore drained than anyone who walks around at 190 lbs and rehydrated to 170+. Canelo won the belt at a 150 catchweight two years earlier. And he won another 154 lb belt 2 years after that when he'd been a middleweight those 2 years.

So no, the drained excuse is just as bad as the green excuse...it's utter garbage that doesn't hold up to close scrutiny.

And I bet you think Pac beating Mosley was some great victory. Yet here you are throwing shade at Mayweather beating him even tho he did it a year earlier than Pac.

Let's hear your opinion on Pac vs Mosley, since he was too old for Floyd.

I expect you to completely ignore what I've said here. Folks like you have problems with the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          Thurman was coming off multiple surgeries. And even then, Manny didn't want any smoke til he saw Keith struggling vs an aged Josecito.

Canelo wasn't drained- or rather, he wasn't anymore drained than anyone who walks around at 190 lbs and rehydrated to 170+. Canelo won the belt at a 150 catchweight two years earlier. And he won another 154 lb belt 2 years after that when he'd been a middleweight those 2 years.

So no, the drained excuse is just as bad as the green excuse...it's utter garbage that doesn't hold up to close scrutiny.

uth.
          Thurman was coming off surgery? Pac ideally needed surgery before he fought floyd at least thurman had his surgery!
          Pac knew what thurman was capable of there was no guarantee the thurman who beat porter, garvia, and guerrer o would not turn up on fight night against pac. Pac trained for that thurman.

What version of nel o was Floyd training for? Did the trout performance scare floyd, or nel o not being able to ko old ssm? Or maybe Floyd had Crystal ball and could see nelo beating Ggg and kovalev and sparking Khan out and that scared floyd?

What was cw for? Was it only to diminish win in eyes of people? Well Floyd succeeded.The cw helped Floyd keep his zero, it did the job. But don't then try embellish the win, trying to kill 3 birds with 1 stone!
          Last edited by hugh grant; 06-04-2020, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Thurman was coming off surgery? Pac ideally needed surgery before he fought floyd at least thurman had his surgery!
            Pac knew what thurman was capable of there was no guarantee the thurman who beat porter, garvia, and guerrer o would not turn up on fight night against pac. Pac trained for that thurman.

What version of nel o was Floyd training for? Did the trout performance scare floyd, or nel o not being able to ko old ssm? Or maybe Floyd had Crystal ball and could see nelo beating Ggg and kovalev and sparking Khan out and that scared floyd?

What was cw for? Was it only to diminish win in eyes of people? Well Floyd succeeded.The cw helped Floyd keep his zero, it did the job. But don't then try embellish the win, trying to kill 3 birds with 1 stone!
            Look, it's time you faced reality.

Pac didn't need surgery...unless he needed it way back since right after the DLH fight, which is when he first injured the shoulder jetskiing.

That means he had the same injury (and in worse shape) when he fought the following:

Hatton
            Cotto
            Clotty
            Margarito
            Mosley
            Marquez
            Bradley
            Marquez again
            Rios
            (after almost a year off when he could have had shoulder surgery but didn't)
            Bradley again
            Algieri

10 fights, and no mention of this shoulder he injured in 2009.

He gets schooled by Floyd in a fight where no one mentions his shoulder in the corner between rounds and no one even does anything out of the ordinary towards the shoulder the whole fight. He fires the right hand all fight with no apparent problem and raises his hands thinking he won after receiving his boxing lesson. Never mentions the shoulder in the ring postfight either.

But, it gets worse.

He allegedly has surgery, yet never does ANY rehab...except, he says, swimming in salt water miraculously healed everything.

Now, if after all that you think there was a real injury, I have some real estate near a volcano I'd like to sell you.

As for Floyd vs Canelo, it was a pound and a half difference for a 23 year old. No way is that draining a fighter much more than what he should have been used to.

What's also interesting is that there was no rehydration clause or second day weight in. Canelo was free to rehydrate to whatever weight he wanted.

As for Thurman, Pacquiao cherry picked his as he has the vast majority of his opponents at welterweight and above. Thurman had surgery, a long layoff, and a hand injury he needed surgery for but fought Pacquiao with anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
              Thurman was coming off multiple surgeries. And even then, Manny didn't want any smoke til he saw Keith struggling vs an aged Josecito. Yeah, the same Josecito that got knocked out in 6 by Andre Berto four years ealier.

And I bet you think Pac beating Mosley was some great victory. Yet here you are throwing shade at Mayweather beating him even tho he did it a year earlier than Pac.

Let's hear your opinion on Pac vs Mosley, since he was too old for Floyd.

I expect you to completely ignore what I've said here. Folks like you have problems with the truth.
              - -Too many lies to repute.

U a women beater like U TUE 51-0 promoting 30x testosterone Mickey Bey needing multiple retirement to extend his Sissyboy career?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

U a women beater like U TUE 51-0 promoting 30x testosterone Mickey Bey needing multiple retirement to extend his Sissyboy career?
                You mean too much truth for one fanboy to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

Yes, he has too many lies for me to be talking with him.
                  He is really trying to make a case for floyd having beat nel o without cw? But reality is Floyd used a cw, so that takes away from win from outset. You can't have your cake and eat it. The win won't age well.

SRR had over 200 fights and nobody talks about any of his fights ageing well. It's just amazing he fought and won so much. Floyd fans trying to set precedent living off others wins as floyds resume not in depth. Floyd has to live off nelos wins while nel o gets everything in favour and advantages and gift decisions like Floyd did.

Floyd fans should just give it up stop chasing own tail.!
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 06-05-2020, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Don't look now, Hiawatha, but that win seems to be aging pretty well with folks who know much more than you...

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/bo...anelo-20765071

Comment

He’s not a hater that’s why. A lot of these fighters nowadays are extremely jealous of Floyd and that’s the only reason why anyone would put Manny above him. Unless you’re a die hard Pac fan or someone like Skip Bayless or Max Kellerman who are known for regularly saying outlandish crazy stuff to try to get attention. You can make a strong argument Manny should have double digit losses, do you really think anyone would prefer that over being 50-0? Of course not and there’s no case for that, people just say it for attention because nobody is interested in them otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X