Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No DAZN commercial for the Superbowl. Missed opportunity.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubt fox would allow them to put a commercial on their network no matter how much money they paid

Comment

People are intoxicated and wouldn’t really take notice on another sport thing at that time being the Super Bowl is on . If it were the case the XFL would’ve been all over it ,that starts in a week or so .

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        But what would they be promoting? A card or just this app itself.

If its just for the app, i think it would be a waste.
        Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
        What fight would they be promoting? Garcia-Vargas?
        There is nothing else they have lined up worth anything as of yesterday.
        Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        What are DAZN selling in a 10 second spot for the Superbowl?

Canelo vs TBA?

Originally posted by omh View Post
        Doubt fox would allow them to put a commercial on their network no matter how much money they paid
        The app itself. The "Netflix of Sports" You want to get sports fans familiar with the app.

It would've been a waste of money up promote a fight. Remember when they were running those fight season commercials on TV? Did you notice none of the commercials had a date or time for the fights? Because the stations won't allow them to tell their audience what time something starts on their app

Comment

The Fury/Wilder 2 spots got a collective “who vs who?” at my Super Bowl party.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
            Isn’t there a retired NFLer in talks to fight one of the Paul brothers? Not that I give a **** but that seems like it would have made sense.
            Yea that would make more since

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              The app itself. The "Netflix of Sports" You want to get sports fans familiar with the app.

It would've been a waste of money up promote a fight. Remember when they were running those fight season commercials on TV? Did you notice none of the commercials had a date or time for the fights? Because the stations won't allow them to tell their audience what time something starts on their app
              I doubt people would care during the Superbowl tho... Now if we talking a card then i would agree but the app... Idk. Imo

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                People are intoxicated and wouldn’t really take notice on another sport thing at that time being the Super Bowl is on . If it were the case the XFL would’ve been all over it ,that starts in a week or so .
                This is what i mean... Nobody will give two fcks about some sports app...

Comment

I dont watch football. What promotions did have a commercial?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                    This is what i mean... Nobody will give two fcks about some sports app...
                    Well not during the biggest sporting event of the year, Football always owns that its why no combat sport dares compete against it. I really enjoyed the XFL years ago ,not sure if you were around but it was crazy, they didn't put enough money into it, hope to see that a success as well if Dazn gets that to compete with the NFL that's a brilliant move.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                      Well not during the biggest sporting event of the year, Football always owns that its why no combat sport dares compete against it. I really enjoyed the XFL years ago ,not sure if you were around but it was crazy, they didn't put enough money into it, hope to see that a success as well if Dazn gets that to compete with the NFL that's a brilliant move.

XFL By Vince McMahon? I remb. Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X