No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: For Fighter of The Decade, The BWAA Got it Right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Godammit Asian_sensataion, did you vote for Floyd? LOLOLOL!!
    noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way!!!! LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I have to apologize to you. Im sorry. I know im dealing with a real slow dense ignorant individual. I have to break it all the way down because you are to obtuse to understand logic. When you become a grown up you will learn this

I dont sit around and post on BS all day and troll the forum all day You see my boy i have a life. Unlike you. and i know you cant stand it but once you stop looking for handouts in life you may evolve as a species. But for now you must continue to be nothing more than a worthless specimen of life. lol

Still waiting

No. You just get banned for racism, lie about a cruise, and create alts.

If you're going to try and look smart by using the word "obtuse" at least use the correct words before it. That word would be "too."

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        If he claims he didn't use the internet on vacation how could he post in the Green K thread?

If that's hard to understand than you're just dumb.
        Nah not dumb. I just have common sense. I know what he means by not using the internet while hes on vacation.

And just because i dont agree with you that means im dumb? hmmm Well that is nice to know.

You need others to make your illogical point have some substance. Thats typical of your kind.

Comment

It's funny that he never responded to this LOL!
          I see Big Javi is around and posting at the moment.

He is a mod. Maybe we can call him in to confirm. As long as PAC-BOY agrees to leave the site forever if it turns out to be true that he was banned.

What say you, PAC-BOY?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chups View Post
            Godammit Asian_sensataion, did you vote for Floyd? LOLOLOL!!
            Chups whats happening pre. Were you affected by TAAL?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

He is a mod. Maybe we can call him in to confirm. As long as PAC-BOY agrees to leave the site forever if it turns out to be true that he was banned.

What say you, PAC-BOY?
              You need integrity to agree to that and we all know the average manny fan doesnt have that

Comment

• Originally posted by AsianSensation_ View Post
                Nah not dumb. I just have common sense. I know what he means by not using the internet while hes on vacation.

And just because i dont agree with you that means im dumb? hmmm Well that is nice to know.

You need others to make your illogical point have some substance. Thats typical of your kind.

Either you use the internet or you don't.There is no grey area in that. It's that simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

What say you, PAC-BOY?
                  Damn dude you see me posting to your ALT. Do i have to quote both of you? If i was banned i wouldn't know ...there were days i wasn't on here. Check my statistics dumbass If you are right i wouldn't know. But im not gonna take your word for it. Or your Alts and i really dont give a fuck lmfao. It dont change shlt and im not going anywhere. Ever. Nobody still showed me a quote that was racist. If i said something racist id know and would take it on the chin, but I know i didnt say nothing racist so that why i dont belive your claim,.

Comment

Either you use the internet or you don't.There is no grey area in that. It's that simple.
                    I disagree. He can use the internet to look up something or use facebook or twitter Instagram and come on here like hes always done and hit up the green thread and go.

Thats what i mean by being logical. And how i understand. I know why you dont see it. You do but you just dont like him. So you think that by disagreeing and claiming grey areas and stuff you are making a point. And youre not. You look kinda silly.

Comment

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                      You need integrity to agree to that and we all know the average manny fan doesnt have that
                      So A person who is a fan of a certain fighter has no integrity ?

you realize you just defined someone who doesn't have integrity in the quote you made?

Someone who would say or think this has no integrity.

Comment

Working...
                      X