Collapse
No announcement yet.

What weird habits do you have?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I get a drink from a fast food place I never take the first lid right off the top of the cup lid rack. I'll dig through it and grab a lid from the middle. Something about someone else possibly touching it doesn't sit right with me lol.

Comment

I cant sleep unless the fan in is on. Yes even in the winter. In fact its on right now but it helps my daughter sleep too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
        I cant sleep unless the fan in is on. Yes even in the winter. In fact its on right now but it helps my daughter sleep too.
        Holy sh•t!
        I think we was separated at birth, I'm the same way and that's the only way my son sleeps too...my wife hates it but its two against one so.....I'll be honest I end up on the couch with my son and turn the living room fan on, 365 days a year...

Comment

lol Thats crazy. My wife hates it too. The fan stays though. Its way too damn quiet without it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
            lol Thats crazy. My wife hates it too. The fan stays though. Its way too damn quiet without it.
            I hear you, I can't sleep when is too quiet I need that fan noise to sleep...

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              I hear you, I can't sleep when is too quiet I need that fan noise to sleep...
              Lol me too man. I need a fan to sleep now.

Comment

Whenever I sit down in an office type chair, or a couch, any type of seat made of material that absorbs odors, I will plop down hard, and smell the "whoosh" of air that comes up.

I hate sitting in chairs that reek of farts. People will sit in these chairs, and fart, and the chair will absorb, and seep the odor up. vile, odious, and wretched. . .

I will usually try to sit in chairs that small, petite women usually sit in, because their asses don't tend to stink, nor do they fart in public on the chairs as much.

Comment

Before I eat I always have to smell my food...

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                    I have a strange eating habit that if there are 3 types of food on my plate; say fish, chips and peas. I will eat each food separately, starting with the peas, once I've finished I move onto the fish and then the chips.

Some people don't look at me the same after I demonstrate this in front of them.
                    I produce/create drum&bass music and have a habit of making weird noises while doing so. Helps me concentrate on making certain jump up dnb sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      I do surprise ejaculations on people in public.

Police haven't caught me yet
                      This explains how you progressed to banging trannies ikigai lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X