Golovkin vs. Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golovkin vs. Jacobs

Golovkin vs. Jacobs who win??

Most likely Golovkin, I have him at 20/1 favorite, but Jacobs still can win if he bum rushes Golovkin and doesn't stop punching until the ref stops the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      Most likely Golovkin, I have him at 20/1 favorite, but Jacobs still can win if he bum rushes Golovkin and doesn't stop punching until the ref stops the fight
      Not sure rushing golovkin is a wise strategy. It worked against quillin and to be honest I thought quillin was the most legit challenge to golovkin. But every time I gone against golovkin I've not been right. Likelyhood is that it'll be like the Monroe fight, but I imagine he'll do a little beit better. If I had to put a number on it I'd say the 8th, mabye the 10th.
      But hey, what do I know.

Comment

Originally posted by rockymarciano1 View Post
        Not sure rushing golovkin is a wise strategy. It worked against quillin and to be honest I thought quillin was the most legit challenge to golovkin. But every time I gone against golovkin I've not been right. Likelyhood is that it'll be like the Monroe fight, but I imagine he'll do a little beit better. If I had to put a number on it I'd say the 8th, mabye the 10th.
        But hey, what do I know.
        I also thought Quillin-Golovkin would be interesting I still do, I was actually hoping to get Quillin-Jacobs2 cause that first fight might be a fluke

Comment

Working...
        X