Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne Tests Positive For Banned Substance, Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne Tests Positive For Banned Substance, Again

AUSTRALIAN Lucas Big Daddy' Browne's heavyweight boxing career is under serious threat after he reportedly failed a second drug test this year. ESPN reports 37-year-old Browne, who was due to fight for the vacant WBA regular world title against US veteran Shannon Briggs, tested positive to a banned substance in a Voluntary Anti-Doping Association (VADA)-conducted drug test in Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Excellent, bring in the Hayemaker.

Comment

Lucas is probably destroying a parking lot of cars right now in a fit of roid rage.

Comment

How big of an idiot do you have to be to enroll in the testing program after a positive test and keep taking banned substances? What a moron. Briggs/Oquendo for a world title in 2017 LMAO. I swear Oquendo is like a ****ing ****roach, it's taken a million weird things happening to keep him in the title picture, yet here he is. He's probably manipulated all these events from the shadows to get a title shot against the easiest possible opponent.

Comment

Welp, they let the Povetkin fight go ahead despite failed tests. Why change tune now?

Just give him some time to let it flush, then have at it

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              How big of an idiot do you have to be to enroll in the testing program after a positive test and keep taking banned substances? What a moron. Briggs/Oquendo for a world title in 2017 LMAO. I swear Oquendo is like a ****ing ****roach, it's taken a million weird things happening to keep him in the title picture, yet here he is. He's probably manipulated all these events from the shadows to get a title shot against the easiest possible opponent.
              lol. i swear he got KO'd by Tua like 15 years ago

seriously tho how in the hell is oquendo in the picture, has he even fought in the past 2 years ??

Comment

He failed the WBC Clean Sport Program. He voluntarily joined the program. He was required to . WTF is this he thinking??????? Voluntarily sign up for year round testing then fail the test smh. This is a WBA sanctioned fight. I wonder what they'll do since it was under the WBC program

Comment

He forgot to cycle it off or mask it through IV. not a good steroid user tsk tsk

Comment

MMManaaannnannn, WHAT?!?! I'm more pissed that I believed his song and dance about not doping the first time than I am that he got caught this time. Whatever!! And after he tried to get the Wlad fight for all kinds of money... Whatever. He has an irrelevant resume and doesn't change the landscape of the division. NEXT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Briggs/Oquendo for a world title in 2017 LMAO.
                      Briggs would demolish that guy in 1 round and then we'd hear him boasting on social media that he's the best heavyweight on the planet for another 6 months.

Comment

Working...
                      X