Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      That's just a silly movie.

They even got the name wrong: the dinosaurs in the movie are from the late Cretaceous (Mosasaurus hoffmannii, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Velociraptor) not the Jurassic.

Reality is very different.
      I've said this countless times in real life, cause I'm bout that Dino life but no one understands/cares.

Comment

Originally posted by bm Vagabond View Post
        Now tell us how you really feel about the opposite color of white.
        Funny you say that - Whites are actually gradually being displaced - even in Europe.

Comment

Reality is harsh.

The easy life is almost over. Only the strongest, the brightest and most adaptable will survive. No more welfare.

But a few of us survived 10,000 years ago, and a few of us will survive what's coming. We'll go back to living the way we did before the dependence on oil.

The species that survive the anthropocene extinction will become much more numerous after human populations crash. The forests will be restored, much of the pollution will be gone (except for plastics).
          Are you basing this purely on limited oil reserves?

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Funny you say that - Whites are actually gradually being displaced - even in Europe.
            European food aid, technology, medicines and teachers caused the number of people over the world to increase, now those countries are overpopulated and people are leaving for Europe.

Africa was very thinly populated in the 19th century. Most babies did not survive.

But how many will survive the coming crash? What happens when the imports of food aid, technology and medicine stop coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              Are you basing this purely on limited oil reserves?
              No, but that's an important part of it.

Comment

European food aid, technology, medicines and teachers caused the number of people over the world to increase, now those countries are overpopulated and people are leaving for Europe.

Africa was very thinly populated in the 19th century. Most babies did not survive.

But how many will survive the coming crash? What happens when the imports of food aid, technology and medicine stop coming?
                Birth rates are declining by a lot worldwide though.

Comment

European food aid, technology and medicines caused the number of people over the world to increase, now those countries are overpopulated and people are leaving for Europe.

Aye.

I agree - I think the trend will eventually reverse, but I have a feeling it's gonna get a whole lot worse, before it gets better.

And I don't have anything against different races; I just think that diversity - REAL diversity - should be preserved. And I believe every country has a right to self-determination, including maintaining a racial majority.

When you start tampering with the natural order of things, just like in nature, the end result is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    They'll probably have Cultured meat by then, what about solar panels? Doubt there will be mass starvation in decades lol, birth rates are actually declining in most places outside Africa.
                    The increase in population in South Asia is substantial, and they have no plans to control it.

India will surpass China in population soon. And there are no environmental controls (like the EPA in the USA) in either country.

Watch the video to learn how much food production is dependent on fossil fuels.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                      Aye.

I agree - I think the trend will eventually reverse, but I have a feeling it's gonna get a whole lot worse, before it gets better.

And I don't have anything against different races; I just think that diversity - REAL diversity - should be preserved. And I believe every country has a right to self-determination, including maintaining a racial majority.

When you start tampering with the natural order of things, just like in nature, the end result is not good.
                      Yes, that's correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X