No announcement yet.

Sparred 3 rounds, first time in almost a decade. Felt good video inside

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    Just say you're new to it...instead of fronting like you were on that level 7-8 years ago. If that kid opened up on you, you'd have been all over the place. That's ok tho...respect. it's cool the coach is willing to take the time with you like that.
    Ok, now post your video..it trips me out how all the people who post negative **** about posters who actually go to boxing gyms, never post a video of them in the damn gym or even hitting a heavy bag..

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      Cowards don't step in the ring

That's why its a joke to me when these guys on this site have the most to say but the closest they've come to boxing is watching it on. TV

Maxi is a B!+ch
      Amen..my son is 15 and everytime i post anything on him the same trolls talk ****..but are scared toeven post a picture of themselves...straight up cowards

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
        Ok, now post your video..it trips me out how all the people who post negative **** about posters who actually go to boxing gyms, never post a video of them in the damn gym or even hitting a heavy bag..
        Didn't think i was being that negative. It trips me out how you think you need to prove yourself by posting a video of you hitting a heavy bag. i don't care if people think i train or not.

Comment

Are you hurt or are you injured?? if you are just hurt keep pushing..you got talent man
          I went another round after that...my stablemate recording started hitting the bags

Tweeked it again

Comment

Just say you're new to it...instead of fronting like you were on that level 7-8 years ago. If that kid opened up on you, you'd have been all over the place. That's ok tho...respect. it's cool the coach is willing to take the time with you like that.
            Ask your self one question

What does anyone gain from lying on a boxing forum?

Dude, I don't know you to lie to you nor care enough to lie

Coach j is awesome....I'm gonna be his assist couldn't resist sparring

Comment

Didn't think i was being that negative. It trips me out how you think you need to prove yourself by posting a video of you hitting a heavy bag. i don't care if people think i train or not.
              Proof what...I'm working on being a trainer, not a fighter. I just love the sport

I'm promoting for my gym n what better place than a place that people talk boxing

Does it bother you or something? You don't have to watch or post bruh

Comment

WELL SHUT THE **** UP THEN..this man actually boxes while all you do is talk **** over the internet

Comment

Proof what...I'm working on being a trainer, not a fighter. I just love the sport

I'm promoting for my gym n what better place than a place that people talk boxing

All they do is talk..NEVER AND MEAN NEVER POST ANYTHING ABOUT THEMSELVES IN A ACTUAL GYM

Comment

WELL SHUT THE **** UP THEN..this man actually boxes while all you do is talk **** over the internet
                    Don't hold your breathe for a video....dude is a good poster. Leave it @ that

Comment

I wasn't reffering to you...was tallking about larry.

Comment

Working...
                      X