Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Americans ignorant of their own evil?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Americans just seem so... Primitive. The white people and the black people there still hate each other, as if they're all idiots. Most Americans would die of culture shock if they visit European, African or Asian countries. Things here would just be too exotic and multicultural for their taste...

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      Is equality and diversity even part of the american educational curriculum.

Perhaps the UK has gone to far but the US thinks it's okay to use the word handicapped.

The USA media portrays black ethnicity wrongly in the media. For instance they put an emphasis on race. There needs to be greater repercussions for police brutality and this can only be changed by the government.

However, I don't want to get into whole race debate but black people need to stop using ethic slurs such as the N bomb.

The USA needs a cultural change and this will only change through education and strong policies of the government.
      Personally, I don't care about the N-word. My white girlfriend likes to say "fokk me, nigqer!" in bed, haha, it actually turns me on. People can joke about it all they want, but it depends on the intention. If someone uses the word to indicate me as being inferior, then yes, I'm gonna **** them up. But of course, we cant go around using the word while refusing others than ourselves to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        There's way too many wigggers on this site, bro.

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
        I'm not Turkish. In case you don't know, Islam is not based on race. You should read about the sahabi Bilal, half black, who was the first to make the adhan in Islamic history. Even a king of Ethiopia assisted the prophet, salallahu alayhi wa salam, and converted to Islam later.
        The irony of a muslim pointing out how evil another culture is.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

The irony of a muslim pointing out how evil another culture is.
          You're obviously American. Islam is not a country. The closest thing to an islamic culture is the sharia, which you don't see properly in any country today. For example, Saudi Arabia is a kingdom in which the leaders are above the law, which is directly against sharia.

However, if we go by countries with big muslim populations, then both Bosnia, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Morocco, Libya before Gaddafi's fall, etc., are all morally far superior to USA.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
            If I was black and someone called me that jokingly in the UK I would be extremely annoyed. It's a behavioural mindset that creates a divide between people. It's so perplexing that people would use it jokingly when they want to be treated as equals. If we truly want people to be treated equally, as humans we shouldn't think of people by what they are.
            Well, it can definetely be annoying at times. Especially when white people want to show how "in" they are with black people and writes on my Facebook wall "Yo, niqger, call me"... WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
              You're obviously American. Islam is not a country. The closest thing to an islamic culture is the sharia, which you don't see properly in any country today. For example, Saudi Arabia is a kingdom in which the leaders are above the law, which is directly against sharia.

However, if we go by countries with big muslim populations, then both Bosnia, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Morocco, Libya before Gaddafi's fall, etc., are all morally far superior to USA.
              You're obviously very stupid as my location clearly says Toronto. I'll let you figure out where that is.

Islam is an ideology which influences every country that it is dominant in. The culture is Islamic and is by far the most demented and evil. Every **** in a bee keeper suit and every Phaggot wearing a pajama-dress in an Islamic country would jump at the opportunity to go to evil America.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                You're obviously very stupid as my location clearly says Toronto. I'll let you figure out where that is.

Islam is an ideology which influences every country that it is dominant in. The culture is Islamic and is by far the most demented and evil. Every **** in a bee keeper suit and every Phaggot wearing a pajama-dress in an Islamic country would jump at the opportunity to go to evil America.
                I would never go to America and most muslims wouldn't. I would rather see that place destroyed for the sake of world peace, to be honest. Then you can take your Israeli masters with you to Hell, you ignorant stereotype white farmer.

Is it true that Americans only use paper and not water to clean their a$s after toilet visits? Dirty fat pigs.

Comment

Working...
                X