No announcement yet.

Losers With No Lives Matter thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Seriously, how many more BLM threads do we need?

BLM or Muslims, that's all I've been reading about on here in the past few months. Seriously, people on here have been arguing about the same ****ing things over and over..

So please stop spamming the lounge with this garbage and post your great ideas and thoughts here, in your thread.

Oh and yeah, I'm a skinny jeans wearing liberal cuck. Just wanted to make things clear before one of our red blooded alpha males we've got on here arrives.

Peace.

And love.
    Get your wheat grass ready, a pick out your favorite bob Dylan on vinyl...and log the fcuk off you beta-cuck hipster

Comment

Have you a nice round butt Szef? I'm listening.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        It's 2pm here and I already want to get wasted.
        Go for it, brah.

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
        Have you a nice round butt Szef? I'm listening.....

Stop objectifying me!

Comment

I'm taking a break today but I want to. ONCE AGAIN got into a fight with my girl.

I need a new one. Fml

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            Go for it, brah.

Stop objectifying me!

You love it you naughty little c.ock tease, do you like a Jab in uniform?

Comment

I'm taking a break today but I want to. ONCE AGAIN got into a fight with my girl.

I need a new one. Fml
              Come on Beer, join me and have a dozen beers, then come on here and shout at people in the D Lang (D Lang sounds like it's about something else entirely, me and my filthy mind Szef has got me all flustered).

Especially if you gots dem woman troubles mayyn, down a few beers, cheer up, and antagonise your bish kitty of make a hole in the wall for you to fix tomorrow! Good times eh!

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                Come on Beer, join me and have a dozen beers, then come on here and shout at people in the D Lang (D Lang sounds like it's about something else entirely, me and my filthy mind Szef has got me all flustered).

Especially if you gots dem woman troubles mayyn, down a few beers, cheer up, and antagonise your bish kitty of make a hole in the wall for you to fix tomorrow! Good times eh!
                I need a day of soberness, I can't be stressed out every 2 days over some dumbass fight. Well it wasn't dumb, I probably got cucked.

Comment

This shows like an anything goes thread so check out this startling stat I found:

"The United States now accounts for less than 5 percent of the world’s inhabitants—and about 25 percent of its incarcerated inhabitants."

Wow such a well-policed nation. If dey is mentally ill(**** it, lock dem up), if they are addicted to a chemical substance(**** it, lock dem up).

Comment

I need a day of soberness, I can't be stressed out every 2 days over some dumbass fight. Well it wasn't dumb, I probably got cucked.
                    You need to get back to having 99 problems

Comment

Pull out the straight right, if she shoulder rolls it you've obviously been cucked by a BBC.

Comment

Working...
                      X