Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one who prefers girls with pretty face with below average body than..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Body >>> face everyday of the week

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      I love butterfaces. A lot of them have self-esteem issues so you don't have to try as hard.

Unfortunately, I'll bang a girl like that face down ass up most of the time, which can't be very good for her self-confidence. And I'm pretty sure the paper bag over her head during blow jobs aren't helping either.
      Agreed

Comment

Drunk I'm about the body
        Sober I'm about the face

Comment

Face>Body

You can't change a face, you can sculpt a body.

You take a slender girl with a beautiful face but a good frame and you can mold her into anything. Get her on that squat rack and feed her those rice and peas.

If you are going to marry a woman you best make sure she is not all juicy and curvy in her 20s because once she pops a baby or two out and gains 15-20lb in her late 30s you will be stuck with an auntie/tita looking woman.

Tall, slender and pretty is what you want if you are going to keep her. She will only gain weight with age.

Monica Belluci at 20

now

Last edited by Banderivets; 06-18-2016, 03:07 PM.

Comment

You can't be the only one, but I think you're in the minority. Give me some nice DD tittays & a nice plump ass with a tight p#ssy & she can look like Dr. Ruth I don't give a f#ckkkkkkkk.

Comment

face anyday

any1 can lunge or get breast implants, its much much harder to turn uggo into goodlooking impossible often times
              Last edited by AlexKid; 06-19-2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X