Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robot Lives Matter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I ever see that c#nt who hit that poor robot in the chest with a stick & moved his box imma f#ck him up.

There is for sure a good anti-bullying vid in here too.

Comment

Must watch video

Last edited by Santa_; 02-01-2017, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Robots only do what they're programmed to do. What your thinking about is a cyborg or android (not the phone)

Comment

One of these robots was in the last Silicon Valley episodes where Erlich ran into one with his car on accident, then got out and started kicking it repeatedly lol then said something like "****ing Stanford students"

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            One of these robots was in the last Silicon Valley episodes where Erlich ran into one with his car on accident, then got out and started kicking it repeatedly lol then said something like "****ing Stanford students"

Hahaha, I have to catch up on that show.

"This ones for your mama", lol

Comment

R.I.P. to the MARCbot-IV that was used to kill the terrorist in Dallas the other night.

He died for a good cause

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
                Join the movement.

Robots are only .0004% of the population, but account for over 50% of the labor in this country. These Robots are taking our jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  Robots are only .0004% of the population, but account for over 50% of the labor in this country. These Robots are taking our jobs.

Comment

I'm currently going for a physical education degree. If these things become gym teachers I'm screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      If I ever see that c#nt who hit that poor robot in the chest with a stick & moved his box imma f#ck him up.

Comment

Working...
                      X