Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Issue Holding Cotto-Canelo Fight Is That Oscar Refuses Cotto Deman Of Black Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn never seen so many weak ass hoericans in one place.

Comment

without vaseline.

Comment

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
        damn never seen so many weak ass hoericans in one place.
        quick! go upstairs to your moms room and then correct post.

Comment

That Roc Nation ring really is ugly as hell though. I don't care what color ring they fight in, but that black one is just awkward.

Comment

What does "demand of black ring" mean? Typo? What am I missing?

Comment

That is why his dumb ass needs to shut the fuk up and stop running to the boxing media. You taking it public is not going to make Cotto hurry up and sign

Comment

This is really petty stuff. The A side talk is tiresome. It's obvious to me Canelo is the A side. Just compare the numbers with both of their fights with Floyd. The fight with Canelo set records. But to make a fight with diva cotto you need to give him his way.

And I'm surprised with all the rematch talk. I guess they plan to vacate the title...

Comment

I'm hoping Oscar/Canelo walk away again and leave this diva looking for another **** fight. There has to be a way to end this A-side crap. This has to be the right moment. Teach this queen a lesson.

Oscar needs to start the GGG negotiations.
                  Last edited by brettWall; 08-06-2015, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Just fight for ****s sake. This is the kind of stuff from Cotto that is turning people off. The guy was a straight up old school throw back warrior for his entire pre-Roach career. Now he is a diva. Come on Cotto. Just be the fighter who took on everyone and anyone again. We like that Cotto.

Comment

Who currently has a bigger Following, Canelo... So how is Cotto the A side? Who is gonna bring the Fans, Canelo! Personally I find it idiotic this A side-B side. Personally I believe the black ring is ugly as can be but how can roc nation be the top promoter, because Cotto currently hold a fake middleweight title? Because he has been in the bigger fights (although he has lost 80% of those fights)? Because he holds a win over Martinez, a man who couldn't hold his weight on his knees?

In my view in the past year, or 2 years Canelo has been in the fights we want to see; while Cotto is is moving slowly and picking fights no on is interested in and constantly pushing those opponents to the brink of having none of the physical ability (ridiculous catch weights) and never giving them an even court... Cotto is a joke and will be looking forward to Canelo putting Cotto out much like Kirkland... Out on his back!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X