Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios is just as poor as Algeri. Both were punching bags to Pac, Rios just has a chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios is just as poor as Algeri. Both were punching bags to Pac, Rios just has a chin

How can Rios be good for Brook but Algeri bad for Khan?

Both got beaten badly by Pac.

Rios at least is dangerous with power

Comment

Khan and Brook are not on the same places on the bell curve of their respective careers.

Comment

Brook vs rios is a nice matchup stylistically, as well as for khan. Algieri khan would put people to sleep.

Comment

I was lost at you trying to act like losing badly to Pacman has something to do with Khan. I don't get the comparo. Losing to Pacman has absolutely nothing to do with fighting Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
            How can Rios be good for Brook but Algeri bad for Khan?

Both got beaten badly by Pac.
            You're right, Rios is a punching bag, Rios-Brook also wouldn't be competitive matchup, Rios would go straight forward into Brook's counters all night. Maybe he would smile and nod his head, but he would lose either by a wide-wide UD or by RTD.

Comment

Rios just stood infront of Pac with his hands up and didnt even try to engage

One of the worst fights i have ever seen, right up there with that other certified ***** Joshua Clottey

Algerie for all of his weaknesses tried, he threw punches and paid the price, landed some, but he tried unlike Rios

Comment

But just because there are talks about Brook-Rios doesn't mean that Khan can get away with fighting Algieri. It's just as terrible as it was before. I hope he changes his mind. The maximum what I look into Khan is a fight with a smaller Broner because he doesn't want no part from Thurman, Porter or anybody with power, but at least Broner-Khan is still better than Broner-Algieri.

Comment

algeri is better than rios. a lot more awkward and more difficult to find. the first 6 rounds of the pac fight were very close

Comment

I will shut this WHOLE thread down with this

Brook-Rios would have to be the fight Brook settled for, Khan's first option for his next fight was Algieri. Thats the huge difference. Nothing else to say.

Comment

Working...
                    X