No announcement yet.

Lara vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I like Lara a lot but I think Gennady knocks him out.

Gennady can actually cut off a ring unlike a certain Ginger Mexican
    The two fight in completely different styles I don't understand why you haven't grasped that concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
      The two fight in completely different styles I don't understand why you haven't grasped that concept.
      So because Gennady and Canelo have different styles, that's an excuse for Canelo to suck at cutting off a ring?

OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        So because Gennady and Canelo have different styles, that's an excuse for Canelo to suck at cutting off a ring?

OK.

Bwahahahahahaha...........

you set yourself up for that one dinamita

Comment

Lara is talented but even Ishe Smith managed to trap him against the ropes quite a few times. If GGG gets you against the ropes, you won't be dancing or running away that easy.

I think Golovkin stops him. At some point within the 12 rounds he's gonna trap him.

Also, if you think Lara is a runner now, imagine his tactics in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            lara isn't winning, period

you think angulo cut the ring and fuked lara up

He didn't cut the ring off he did nothing but follow Lara and walk through hell to get inside. He landed two big left hooks and got his doors boxed off, eye punched out and career ended in the process.

GGG is far more calculated and patient than Angulo

Comment

Easy knockout for GGG. Angelo, who kind of sucked almost knocked out Lara. He can't really take a good punch. GGG has an exclusive contract with hbo who certainly doesn't want to air any Lara fights. GGG would destroy Lara though.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                Easy knockout for GGG. Angelo, who kind of sucked almost knocked out Lara. He can't really take a good punch. GGG has an exclusive contract with hbo who certainly doesn't want to air any Lara fights. GGG would destroy Lara though.

Hes only been down in one fight against a guy who is very heavy handed now he can't a good punch?

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                  What? Are you serious? Link please.
                  http://www.badlefthook.com/2014/2/13...oy-boxing-news

Loeffler said he's a Showtime fighter in a division below, not on their radar at the moment. At the same time it looks like it was Lara just trying make some hype for himself, no actual negotiations were initiated.

Aside from the Haymon obstacle (which has always killed Golovkin's shot at getting Quillin), Lara's not exactly an easy sell for big tv money. I think his appeal has been regressing over his last three fights. He took alot of criticism against Alvarez, not good to disappoint fans on a ppv event. Then the Smith fight made him look bad too.

Personally I would love to see Golovkin-Lara. Two very skilled fighters in similar size (Lara rehydrated to over 170lbs for the Smith fight, same as Golovkin). I think there's a better chance of Golovkin-Andrade due to the politics.

Comment

This is why I have little interest in the fight I am not saying he will but if he did do enough to get a decision. He would never get the nod and these GGG fans would justify the bull**** decision.

He pressured, his powerpunches are worth 10 of Lara's, he ran too much and didn't deserve the win and all sorts of absolute rubbish.
                    Its so predictable. Its nothing but a lose-lose for Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      This is why I have little interest in the fight I am not saying he will but if he did do enough to get a decision. He would never get the nod and these GGG fans would justify the bull**** decision.

He pressured, his powerpunches are worth 10 of Lara's, he ran too much and didn't deserve the win and all sorts of absolute rubbish.
                      Its so predictable. Its nothing but a lose-lose for Lara.
                      he wouldn't win, he doesn't have a chance, no point even imagining it

Comment

Working...
                      X