Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Trout who's going to win this fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
    I think Cotto is like 5 and 0 in NYC.
    He is 8-0 with 5 ko in New York

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      trout is not the type of fighter that beats cotto. He is not aggressive enough to make cotto uncomfortable. Cotto will be able to fight his fight against trout. UD win for Cotto.
      Yes, the fight will be at a moderate pace the way Cotto likes where he is the aggressor stalking and won't be on the backfoot at all where he is ineffective. I would be stunned if Trout beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
        He is 8-0 with 5 ko in New York
        Cool thanks for looking into that man.

Comment

Cotto's got this fight in the bag. He's 12-0 with 8 ko's on the east coast, fighting in front of all his fan's gives him that extra boost.

Comment

I thought this poll would be a lot closer. I think this fight is high risk low reward for Cotto.

Comment

don,t count trout out just yet. just my o but, trout outboxes cotto to a decision. bigger, longer reach, better stamina... trout wins... cotto hasn,t looked that impressive of late.

Comment

Trout has the ability to be a spoiler and win via boring UD, so I wouldn't be surprised if he wins, but I favor Cotto.

Comment

So Cotto is leading this poll.

Comment

I placed a bet today with one of my friends at work for 500 that Cotto takes it.

Comment

Cotto well a head in the lead in this poll 73% to 27 %. Its going to be tough to beat Cotto in NYC.

Comment

Working...
                      X