Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most intelligent poster on boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    I see you're done with the dots at least.
    what you mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSTRAM View Post
      what you mean?

Comment

I see you're done with the dots at least.
        He got banned like 4 alts in a row still using the dots, then stopped using them as AEOUS ETERNALIS, then STRUGG got unbanned (eh?) and the dots came back, and now this is his new incarnation...I was thinking that too.

Comment

• LOl. i wish i was.

Comment

LOl. i wish i was.
            Don't forget to offer your deepest condolences btw:
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=512353

Comment

Don't forget to offer your deepest condolences btw:
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=512353
              What did that fool ever do to you? your pvssy...................seemed to be still inflamed.

Comment

What did that fool ever do to you? your pvssy...................seemed to be still inflamed.
                Spam NSB with his idiotic hate threads on a daily basis...often bumping so many that they would be half of the first page...yeah..................welcome back................STRUGG............learn to................play nice with others.....................and maybe they...................will.................let you................stay

Comment

• Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
                  Spam NSB with his idiotic hate threads on a daily basis...often bumping so many that they would be half of the first page...yeah..................welcome back................STRUGG............learn to................play nice with others.....................and maybe they...................will.................let you................stay
                  so you got a troll making you cry?. internet forum aint that serious son, unless you feel the need to protect your imaginary **** of a boxer. just saying. now call mommy to dry those tears. everythings gonna be alright. nobody is gonna hurt poor lil floyd.

Comment

so you got a troll making you cry?. internet forum aint that serious son, unless you feel the need to protect your imaginary **** of a boxer. just saying. now call mommy to dry those tears. everythings gonna be alright. nobody is gonna hurt poor lil floyd.
                    Give it up man, Floyd doesn't give a damn about your boxingscene trolling.

Comment

Give it up man, Floyd doesn't give a damn about your boxingscene trolling.

give what up? you are clearly mistaken! floyd is the epitome of a successful confident black ****sexual in america today. respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X